Sunday, August 30, 2009

The story continues - 8

What am I doing here in this car?
Am I stupid?
Why did I accept to be trained and tested for a whole month by a Priestess who considers me as Her playtoy, nothing more than a mere slave which can be used anytime, staying silent and still till my Owner is satisfied?
I was born and educated in a regular family, educated to be free and lead my life to the best I can till I find my place in this rough world...
But now, I am sitting in a BMW, wearing a sturdy leather collar around my neck that cannot be removed because of the padlock! I am trapped!
Of course, I freely accepted to remain in My Owner's Domain and serve Her for a whole month, but I was so much aroused when I saw Her Body on the net... And it was my true fantasy to be owned...

Mistress Lunar has decided to keep my passport till I decide to stay in Her Domain or go back to New-Caledonia next month. There is nothing I can do about it except accepting Her LAW for 28 days now. I cannot escape, I have to stay!
I am so scared now because we are going to Priestess Melissa's house where anything could happen...
I have been given no more instructions than being perfectly obedient and stay silent, sitting at my Mistress' feet, eyes lowered during the whole session.
As I know that my Owner is not a sadist I begin to relax and accept my new condition into Her World.
While driving, Mistress smiles and looks at me before saying:
"There is nothing you can do now! You will be My true Property in 4 weeks time, I know it! You will be tatooed and wear My Mark somewhere on your body to show that you belong to me... Relax, accept your fate at present and behave perfectly for I am not in the mood to accept the slightest mistake when we meet the other Priestesses! I told them that you were worthy to be Mine: Prove it right now! If you can't, you will be dismissed immediately or, if you are lucky, you will endure incredible torture in My Dungeon...!"
I decide to submit and follow Your rules. I am happy.
I am sitting at Your feet now, head humbly bent. The lead is still connected to my collar and I am waiting to learn...
You tell me that Your lunch was delicious and You rub my head. I can feel 11 Priestesses looking at Your new slave and You seem to be proud of me.
I shall sign a slave contract in 4 weeks...
...............................
I am seated at my Mistress' feet, she and 11 other Priestesses are out in the back room of this huge mansion. They are sitting in a circle, all on soft comfortable arm chairs. I can see behind them 11 slaves, all male, wearing collars like mine. Some of them are quietly talking to each other as if they have done this before.

"Good evening everyone, I'm glad you could all make it. We have alot of things to discuss so lets get down to business. As you would all be aware we need to bring forward the ritual, does anyone have a problem with it being this Saturday night". I can hear all the Priestesses talking with each other, they seem to be happy with the choice. My Mistress decides that this weekend it will be.

"So Melissa it is your birthday celebration, have you decided on which slaves you want to use for your pleasure". "Lunar, I haven't really thought about that, after seeing your new slave in training though, I'd be more than happy to have him at my feet". All of the other priestesses are in agreement but my Mistress isn't happy. "MY SLAVE IS STILL IN TRAINING, HE WILL NOT BE USED FOR ANYTHING UNTIL I AM HAPPY WITH HIS PROGRESS. DO NOT THINK OTHERWISE, DO NOT ATTEMPT TO MANIPULATE THE SITUATION IN ANY WAY. I will decide what my slave does, not anyone else". I feel my Mistress' hand on my shoulder and I know that she will look after me, she wants me all to herself.

"Melissa can you choose your 6 slaves first, then let me know the final one for the end result. I want to write them down so I know which ones to organise". Priestess Melissa comes back from the slaves and tells Mistress her choice.

"Very good ladies, all is planned, Saturday evening at 6pm we will dine outside in the pergola. You all know to bring your costumes, Melissa I will have your cape ready for you. My slave will have everything clean and perfect for both us and the slaves. Until Saturday, good night ladies and have joyous days". My Mistress stands and grabs my lead pulling me out the door. The car is waiting for us, we are gone in a flash.

We arrive back to Mistress' mansion, as we are walking up the front stairs Mistress stops and takes off my lead. "I'd really love a hot cup of tea, please have it ready while I get changed". "I won't be too long, stay dressed as you are". I go straight into the kitchen and prepare tea for my owner, she seems somewhat upset, but I'm not sure about what.

"Make yourself a tea as well and come sit with me". I am perplexed at what Mistress has just said, she wants me to drink tea with her, what is going on. I take Mistress' tea for her and myself, sit on the rug near her chair, quietly sip the warm sweet liquid. Mistress moves closer to me, I can feel her soft leg next to my shoulder. "I have taken care of you tonight and the reason being is that your contract has still not been signed. You still have no understanding of what is required of being a slave to a Priestess, you have experienced some parts but there is still much to learn. The choice will be yours in a couple of weeks, you will experience a ritual night, you will have more understanding and be able to make a better choice for yourself. You contacted me some time ago regarding being my slave, I have taken you in for training but in the end the choice will be yours. I am very happy with your progress, I would hope that you are happy being of service to your owner, in the end though the choice is yours".
..............................................
This Slave feels safe now, in Mistress' Domain.
It has been such a hard day as Your Property did not know what would happen in Mistress Melissa's mansion...
There were 11 Priestesses sitting in comfortable leather armchairs, each one holding a lead in their hand to display their personal slave crawling at their feet... They seemed very proud to own the male slave they had been training for months...
As far as I understood, eyes lowered and sitting at my Mistress' Feet, Priestess Melissa wanted Your slave to have him kneeling at her feet when the moon is full for the celebration...!
Even if I have no way to refuse anything now, I was glad to hear You saying that I am still on training.
"This new male slave will not be allowed to serve anybody else except Me before I decide so!" You said!
You are so kind now as I am drinking some tea with You sitting on the rug.
If You asked me to sign my Slave Contract right now I would do it immediately as I understand that I was born to serve You... But You require me to think about it for 3 weeks before I understand what it really means!
"Slave, you have performed well today and I am proud of you, go on like this and you will belong to Me! Of course you can still decide to leave My Domain soon; but I am pretty sure that you will not do it"
"Strip now and massage my legs, I want perfect obedience now You say!"
Naked and wearing my collar I immediately comply.
My hands begin caressing Your feet legs and thighs for more than hour as You lie on the sofa. I just love the way You close Your eyes while moaning. Your thighs are widely open.Your hands get rid of Your skirt and my tongue spreads Your panties apart... my cock is hard now, ready to fuck You.
But I know that i need to control my lust... Sigh....................

"In the drawer over there you will find a small black razor, bring it to me". I stand and walk over to the dresser bringing back the small razor which Mistress requested. As I return, I see Mistress has removed her panties and is laying on the lounge. "I want you to shave my pussy, removing every little hair you can see. Do not cut me or you will regret it, do you understand me slave". "Yes Mistress I understand".

You find the right angle for the head of the razor and carefully shave my pussy. There aren't too many hairs as I have previously had it waxed, but there are some starting to return so you skillfully do your job. You feel around and find any strays that you have missed, but Mistress removes my hand and kneels up backwards on the chair. Her bare arse is right in front of me and you are meant to shave that as well. You perform your job easily but you want to touch every little bit of your Mistress, your cock is hard but you're being really good and not doing what you yearn to do.

"Slave, do you have any desire to touch me, caress me, taste that nectar that you know awaits you"? "Oh yes Mistress Lunar, I yearn to pleasure you, to bring you to complete ecstacy". "Well I love being taken from behind my slave, lets see how well you can perform".

I slowly insert my finger into Mistress' wet pussy, she moans with excitement as I move it in and out. She is pushing down hard so I insert 2, 3 then 4 fingers into her. Mistress is taking off her dress quickly as I keep moving my fingers in and out, pushing them deeply into her moisture. All your fingers Slave, mistress yells. She has spread her legs wide apart and I have my whole hand inside her now. With my other hand I reach through her legs and rub her hard clit, she is moaning so loud now, as I rub her clit more she seems to open right up and my fist slides into her pussy. She is thrusting down hard, wanting it more and more.

"Take your hand out, rest your thumb up on my arse but keep 4 fingers inside me. I know how hard your cock is, I want you to slide it into me with your 4 fingers and just fuck me. I accept your juice to pleasure me, I want it hard and I want it now".
.................................
My owner is still skaking violently, kneeling up backwards on the armchair. Her bare arse is perfectly displayed as Her Legs are wide open...Hummmm!
She has already cum several times screaming wildly as my fingers, my hand, my fist and even my cock fucked Her Pussy so hard.
She particularly liked the way I licked Her Sex, before using my fingers inside Her Tunnel of love to lubricate it till She was quite ready to be impaled.
I must acknowledge that the tip of my tongue played with Mistress' arse hole in order to stimulate his Owner better...
My balls are fairly drained now and Mistress is still moaning on the chair. My hands are still clutching Her hips firmly as I am trying to breathe normally!
"Slave, lie down on the carpet now You order! Open your mouth wide immediately and get ready to clean Your Mistress's Pussy! There is much to swallow today and I require a perfect job, do not deceive Me! Do you understand ?"
"Yes Mistress I do, of course Mistress..." I answer obediently.
And while You straddle my face I drink so much liquor that I am intoxicated, not a single drop of our mixed fluids will be wasted!
"Stand up and follow me, it's time to return to the Dungeon! You say"
The lead is connected to my black leather collar again and my hands are shackled behind my back. You know that a male slave who has been rewarded this way is sometimes hard to control! ... I am scared!
"Listen You say, I know that it was pure pleasure for you because I decided to allow you to ejaculate inside Your Mistress and taste Her Nectar... But here, in My Domain, My LAW says that you must not forget that You are my Property at least for 3 weeks. You must not forget that I can use you anytime as I wish. As you say in France, the best way to break a male is to use "The carrot and the baton". So, I want you to understand that you are nothing else than My property, the game is not over yet: Be sure it will never be!!! P and P training session means Pleasure and pain session..."
Within a few minutes I am hopelessly secured on the wooden cross and a large rubber ball gag prevents me from begging.
As You put the mask on my face You say:
"Be very patient now slave. Your Owner will be back in 2 hours. You will be severely whipped as it is My decision and none of your business. Ten cuts with a riding crop to begin with, followed by a special treatment with my new cane... By the way, If your cock dares to become hard when I come back, I will use a candle to tame it! you still have so much to learn!"

Mistress Lunar comes back to the dungeon after being away for 2 hours. "Have you enjoyed being strapped up to the cross Slave". "Has my pathetic excuse for a slave understood not to get too comfortable in my domain, to not take his Mistress for granted. You are my property, it was your choice, your begging for me to take you into training, now lets see if you've taken on more than you imagined".

Mistress brings over 2 trays filled with uncooked grains of rice and slides each one under my bare feet. Its like pins sticking into my soles and I can see this is not going to be a fun training session. As I'm tied to the cross with my back facing Mistress I can't see what she's doing, I hear drawers open, things being taken out, I'm scared and shaking but also excited.

I can hear Mistress' shoes clicking on the tiled floor, its sounds erotic to me because I know she's wearing stilettoes. Mistress is behind me now and I feel something cold and sharp running up my spine, it could be a knife and I'm worried. "You know slave that your life is in my hands, always remember that and never try and deceive me".

WHACK, the first bite of the riding crop hits me. In quick succession 9 more strike me, all across my arse. Next minute I feel the cold where she's hit me, Mistress is hosing me down. The pressure and the cold on my welts is incredibly painful. I'm shivering but I hear the crack of her cane hitting the wooden cross near my hand.

WHACK again, this time the cane is hitting me across my right shoulder blade, then again on the left. Mistress hits me 2 more times, I again feel the cold of the water as she hoses me down. Mistress unties me and makes me kneel on the floor. "Crawl over here slave, just on your knees no hands on the floor". "This is my pony slave, you'll now ride it for an hour".

In front of me is a wooden structure, the top part is pointed in a V shape. "Get up on the pony, your arms will be tied to the ceiling and your legs tied to the pony. Stand on your toes and if you sit down, from aching muscles, your scrotum and arse will hit the point". "Lets see how well you handle the ride, how long will you last before you have to submit".

No comments:

Post a Comment