Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Story as written by Slave and Mistress - 1

From a slaves perspective

You can imagine how happy I was when I received the three emails telling me that you accepted to try and train me to become your true slave, Your new Property.
I know what I risk if I do not behave correctly, according to Your wishes.
I know that I risk painful whipping and strong humiliation of course, or worse... to be discarded!

I swear that I shall do my best and even more to please my Mistress, for my only "desire" will be to serve You, accept Your Law and make You happy all the time...
I shall get up before my Mistress very early in the mornings, listening carefully to know when You wake up in order to prepare tea exactly the way You wish; i shall learn.
I shall kneel to serve You breakfast, naked of course and while You are sipping your tea, I shall gently massage Your feet with devotion, kissing them if required
..........................................................................

The chauffer who drove me to my new home from the airport has just left. I was blindfolded as soon as I entered the car, my belongings taken from me, never to be seen again.

As required, I am naked and kneeling head humbly bent before the front door, waiting for My Owner.
Following Her instructions I have secured a sturdy collar around my neck using the small stainless steel padlock...and my clothes are out the back in the garden!
After what seems an hour, I hear a key in the door lock and Somebody comes in... I hope it is my Mistress but I do not dare look up!

"Good afternoon my slave, I wondered if you would be courageous enough to stay. I am pleased to see You in my Domain. Stay on Your knees, don't look at me and put your hands behind your back!"
Within a few seconds my hands are shackled and a leash is connected to my leather collar... I am really trapped now!
"Listen, I am not a sadist at all and You can live a comfortable life here if you are very obedient and efficient... But don't play with me for I hate it and don't forget to be very humble all the time, or you will experience severe whipping and strong humiliation; I am very good at breaking slaves. You are mine now and you have freely accepted to meet me, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress Lunar" I reply shyly.

"Stand up and follow me, look at Your feet, nowhere else!"

It is 2pm and You tie my leash to a ring fixed on the wall near the front door of Your Mansion.
"There is no way to escape now slave, you have to learn obedience. Stay still and remain perfectly silent till I come back at 3:30, your first task will be to prepare my dinner, I hope you can cook, otherwise...!"

..........................................................................

Mistress perspective

The new slave has been sitting outside quietly as directed by his Mistress. He has noticed, by his surroundings, that there are no other houses to be seen, that his Mistress's mansion is isolated and away from prying eyes. He feels somewhat nervous as to the life he has chosen but feels secure that he will fulfil all that his Mistress requires of him.

He has been looking at the beautiful garden that surrounds Mistress' house, full of roses with lovely colour and perfumes. He also spotted in the centre of the garden an alter with many symbols and crystals surrounding it. Slave then remembered that his Mistress is Lunar Priestess and wondered if being a Priestess means she uses the alter for ritualistic practices. He also remembers that Mistress worships the goddess, and wonders will he have to perform or will he be trained to be involved with his Mistress's ritual practices. He would definitely have to prove himself worthy for Mistress to consider his service.

He hears a vehicle coming up the driveway and lowers his eyes, he knows that his Mistress has returned and he cannot be disobedient toward her or he will be punished. Mistress has walked up the stairs and is standing in front of her slave, he smells her sweet perfume and looks at her stockinged legs and black stilettoes. Mistress notices his raised eyes, even just at foot level and pushes his head down so that he is looking back at the ground.

“Do not disobey me again Slave” Mistress yells, while undoing the leash from the ring he has been attached to for so long. He stands slowly as Mistress leads him to the car to collect the packages she has brought back from shopping. There are some bags containing food which he knows is his next task for Mistress, to prepare a tasty and nutritious dinner for her, he is hoping that he can prepare something that she will truly enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment