Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The story continues - 5

Tea is ready now and I rush to the lounge to serve it before Mistress gets angry. I humbly kneel on the floor and put the tray on the table.
Mistress Lunar is talking on the phone again but She takes a few seconds to order Her new Property to lie on the rug on his stomach.
Her feet rub my body now and She seems to like it as I stay very still on the carpet.
I cannot help listening to Her conversation about Her ancestry in Europe; In England, Ireland and even in France. Of course, as I am nothing else than a mere slave it is none of my business, but I know these countries so well. I have visited them several times when I was younger and before I moved to New-Caledonia...
Now and maybe without any real purpose while talking on the phone, Her right foot pushes my thighs as if She desired Her Property to understand that it is time to open his legs... I do it very humbly and slowly of course and Mistress Lunar gently fondles my inner thighs, brushing my testicles sometimes!
A minute later, Her toes are caressing my lips!
Please Mistress Lunar...
You stand up suddenly and order me to clean the kitchen perfectly and take care of the statue of Goddess Venus outside, for we have to go shopping downtown.
It is a small shop but the clothes are really beautiful.
I am wearing the clothes I wore when the chauffeur shackled me in the parking lot at the airport. The only difference is the slave collar which is locked around my neck forever.

"Good morning Vanessa You say, this is My new slave, a real good cook but I need some nice clothes for my Property to wear when we go out."
"Good morning Lunar she says cheerfully, let's go to the "special little room" It will be quiet there and we won't be disturbed."
"Strip my slave You order!"
"Strip I said, You yell...! Can't you understand the slightest order? Do you want to be dismissed?"
I immediately strip and stay naked in the middle of the room, in front of two Priestesses, scared to death...
"You have to learn how to behave perfectly and you will be punished immediately You say... Vanessa, have You got something to teach this male a lesson?"
"Of course dear, open this wardrobe and choose what You require to tame this male..."
Mistress Lunar opens the wardrobe and takes the dreadful flexible cane meant to punish a reluctant slave.
"Bend over the armchair You order, and open your legs wide, arse up, hold the arms of the armchair and bow your head. Do not scream at all or you will be dismissed immediately! How-many cuts does this slave deserve Vanessa You ask?"
"It's up to You" she says laughing and my Mistress knows of course..."
................................................
"Slave you must learn to do as you're told".

WHACK, Mistress strikes me hard across the right side of my arse, WHACK, then the left side. These hits are much harder than the other times Mistress hit me. I still think she is holding back, god help me if she ever really loses it. I'm gonna be in big trouble.

"You are simply lucky that I have chosen only 2 hits for you slave, we have to get your clothes and get back home, is the main reason. Once we are back though, be prepared for the rest of your punishment. You have been warned a few times now, I've taken it easy on you, but my patience is running thin".

After I try on the clothing that Mistress has picked for me, she talks to Vanessa, pays the bill and then hands me the parcels. The car is parked around the back of the shop so we can't be seen. Mistress pulls on my lead and we are out the back and in the car. The drive home is in silence and I'm feeling very nervous and scared as Mistress seems different. She has a different aura about her and I'm not sure if its anger or something else.

We pull up out the front of the house, Mistress is yelling at me to hurry up. She opens the door and pulls me through it.

"Take your boxes downstairs, be naked when you come back and don't be long". Mistress unbuckles my lead and I'm hurrying down the stairs to my cell. I quickly strip off my clothing and put the boxes on the table. I quickly race out the door but Mistress is standing at my door waiting for me. She clamps the lead to my collar and heads toward the dungeon. Oh shit I'm in really big trouble now, my legs are shaking and the nerves in my stomach are going crazy.

Mistress opens the door to the dungeon, she goes to a panel and turns on the lights. There are many different coloured lights and they are positioned in the walls, ceiling and floor. She drags me across to the wooden cross and ties my arms and legs with the leather straps. I am facing the back wall so I can't see what Mistress is doing, I hear her opening different cupboards and drawers.

I'm standing there shaking, I hear Mistress coming closer and then another WHACK. This time on the back of my legs, again she hits me and its really hurting this time, I can feel the welts starting to rise. I then feel the tip of the whip running up the inside of my thighs, flicking my balls gently and running up through my arse cheeks. What is Mistress doing, this is too enjoyable and I'm having trouble controlling my eagerness. Mistress undoes the leather straps and leads me to the rack.

"Put this mask on slave and lay up on the rack". Mistress ties my arms and legs again with leather straps and places a ball gag in my mouth. My owner puts nipple clamps on me and tightens them up, its so painful yet very erotic. She runs the whip up the sole of my feet, it tickles but then she whacks me on both feet.

"Are you feeling sorry for what you've done Slave, have you learnt yet to listen to your owner". My Mistress is walking around the table running the whip across my body, she is touching my balls and dick with the whip. "I think its time you please your Mistress Slave, where is the hard cock that I need for my satisfaction".
........................................
I am lying on my back, naked on the rack in my Mistress' Dungeon, tightly secured eagle spread again with 4 leather straps and displayed as I have never been before, what a "nice humiliation!"...
My back, my arse and my legs still hurt from the harsh punishments You inflicted Your slave in the shop in the presence of Priestess Vanessa, and when You tied me to the wooden cross in Your Mansion...
I was not clever enough to understand clearly what You required from me and I had to pay for it immediately! It is the LAW!
The leather mask prevents me from seeing anything around while two vicious nipple clamps torturing my body show that my only choice is to serve perfectly or leave...
There is no way to beg You because of the big ball gag You have just inserted and locked in my mouth...
I can only moan and struggle on the rack, trying to get rid of my wrists and ankle straps when You whip my feet, but there is nothing else to be done than accepting the efficient way You use to break Your new Property.
Your slave is hard now. The whip running across my body, touching my balls and dick is so erotic!
The rack is long and wide, even comfortable as it is covered with a thick carpeting.
I understand that Mistress Lunar Priestess is climbing on it when She says:
"Slave, you are going to be Mine and from now you will be My personal sex toy too. My Desires will be yours at present, only mine, not yours! Do not move and do exactly what you are told. Do you understand Me correctly slave, no more mistakes?"
I can only nod to accept my new position...
The head of my cock, held by two slender fingers is delicately inserted between Your labias as You begin fucking me very very slowly. But, as I feel Your lubricated pussy taking seize of my stiff penis, You suddenly withdraw after half a minute and laugh!
"Maybe later slave, you will have to wait to be rewarded! Let's see if you are worthy of serving Me differently!"
What a harsh pain when You take off the nipple clamps... I moan in despair but You don't care for it is a part of my training.
"Your Mistress is going to sit on your face now because I want You to become quite intoxicated by my feminine, intimate Perfume and crave for My savour. One more time do not dare to move You say!!!"
The large ball gag makes a perfect seal between Your labias and my lips as You slowly sit on my face and there is no way to escape this erotic kiss. What a fantastic aroma! Your dripping pussy offers several drops of delicious nectar that I try to swallow in spite of the ball gag...
One more time You withdraw quickly from my face leaving Your slave so frustrated and say:
"Stay where You are slave for your punishment is not over yet! I might be back later in the afternoon or maybe tomorrow morning to see how you behave on this rack. Perhaps I will take this ball gag off your mouth to replace it by an efficient ring gag, I don't know yet...!"
"Maybe You are the slave I am looking for, but you still have so much to learn..."
"Remember slave, I can dismiss You any time! You'd better be worthy!"
............................................
Its now midday and Mistress leaves me tied to the rack, I'm questioning if I've made the right decision by being here, Mistress is very strict and very fast to punish me for my errors. I wonder am I doing the right thing but I also desire my Mistress to train me, to her liking, so I can be the best slave for her. I've only been here a few days though, so much has happened, all very quick and I'm trying my best to take it all in.

I wonder if I've been too harsh on the slave, has my temper been too quick, should I have explained better rather than reached for the whip so quick. I'll leave him on the rack for a couple of hours and see how I feel about the situation then.

I'm enjoying teasing him though, its making me feel very erotic and stimulated, its been such a long time. I will find out this afternoon how good he is at controlling himself, as being a slave and with the ritual night coming up, he has to understand that no slave can ejaculate inside his Mistress. It is forbidden, unless the Priestess specifically asks, for her pleasure only, not for her slaves. There is much he still needs to learn about ritual nights, if he is worthy enough to participate, if he can control himself and focus only on what his Mistress requires of him. Time will tell and this afternoon will be a good time to start the tests.

I've been laying here on the rack, listening to Mistress walking around upstairs, doing things in the kitchen and working in her office. I'm hoping that she will remember that I'm down here, that I need to go to the bathroom or I'll be having a serious problem all over myself. I know that Mistress wouldn't like that at all. She is very intelligent, very clean and not into piss or scat play, as far as I can imagine. I'm still scared, but the adrenaline is pumping inside me, thinking about what Mistress may have in store for me.

I hear the door open, Mistress has returned to me. She is undoing the leather ties on my feet and then my hands. "Get up Slave, I want you to go and take a shower". Mistress takes the gag and mask off me. "Behind that door is a bathroom, I want you to clean yourself up, have a hot shower and get back out here as quickly as possible".

I quickly go to the toilet and shower myself, fully scrub every part of me as Mistress requests. I dry myself off and quickly go back out to the dungeon. Mistress has changed, she's wearing a black bustier dress with short skirt and thigh high black stilleto boots. There's some type of frame on the rack that your head fits into. I haven't seen this before.

"Get up on the rack, place your head in the frame, I'll adjust accordingly". Mistress ties my feet again, she is now at my head and putting a leather strap around my neck to keep it in place. The frame is on an angle, I can see down to my feet but I can't move left or right. Mistress has left my arms free, I can move them wherever I want. Mistress is still standing near my head.

Mistress is close to my ear and talking very quietly. "Slave, I have some things to explain to you. In this domain it is a slave's job to take care of his Mistress's needs. I'm talking about her sexual needs, her complete satisfaction above everything else". "It's not your place to want any satisfaction for yourself, unless I see fit and desire that for you". "Do you understand"???

"You will not ejaculate unless I allow it, you may cum on me but not inside me unless I choose it". "Now the big question Slave, I'm giving you the chance to walk away if you want. You have the choice to stay and experience life here or go and never look back".
...............................

It is 1 Am at present.
My Owner is talking very quietly at my ear now and does not seem to be furious any more.
"Listen carefully slave for I am not kidding at all. One more time you are tied on the rack in My Dungeon and you have no way to escape unless I decide to free you... Nobody knows that you are here except My friends, the Priestess'. You have already experienced rough punishments because of your stupid errors since you were delivered here days ago and you really have to know who you belong to! I am not a wannabe and cannot accept bad behaviour in My Domain because it is the LAW, nothing else than the LAW and you have to respect It.!
I have already dismissed lots of unworthy males who came here just to have some fun... slave, remember that this is not a game, this is a real World, My World!

No comments:

Post a Comment