Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The story continues - 2

More than 3 hours waiting for my 1st real slave training session, lying naked and tied to a ring at my owner‘s front door... It is so long to wait as I feel a bit anxious thinking about my future life, but I need to submit and learn patience. In fact, I have no other choice now...
The place seems very safe for there are no other houses next to it and I really love the quietness of this strange lost mansion...

Mistress Lunar has finally come back and She pushes my head down with full force because She thinks i am admiring Her stockinged legs.
"Stand up and follow me slave!" She yells!
You tug on my leash and lead me to Your car to collect the packages.
No need to explain that You unlock the manacles that secure my hands behind my back...
"Thank You Mistress" I humbly say.
"Do the best you can with this food, and don't forget that you will be severely punished if I don't appreciate my dinner! It will be served on the terrace at 7PM exactly, hurry up slave!"
"Yes Mistress" I answer obediently.
I wonder if I must serve my Mistress an aperitif... I am a rather lost but I know I shall learn under the kiss of Your whip, I am owned and my fate has just been sealed...
.................................
Mistress tugs on my leash and takes me into the kitchen at the back of the mansion. She has purchased fresh vegetables, seafood, beef and chicken which must be taken care of, as the town is some distance away, Mistress doesn't like having to travel back and forth too often.

"Slave, after you have prepared my dinner you may also eat inside here at the dining table. I eat my meals outside day and night unless I otherwise tell you. I will also have a bottle of fresh cooled water with my meal but you can chill a bottle of wine for later".
"After you finish eating you will come and sit at my feet and wait for me to finish. I will then take you around the house and show you where everything is. I understand that you have only seen a small amount of the property, including your room, and as part of your job here, as my slave, you will be trained to tend to many things you have not seen before".

"I will discuss with you further what is expected".

Mistress leaves me in the kitchen to prepare for dinner. I am nervous and worried that I may not please my Mistress, my life is in her hands.
As I prepare the food I can hear Mistress talking to someone on the phone. My Mistress is yelling and sounds very upset, I don't know what has happened but I fear that Mistress will be in a bad mood, will she take out her frustrations on me. I shiver thinking about it.

Mistress has eaten outside on the terrace, I have cleaned up and my owner has taken me around the house. I have taken the bottle of wine outside to serve her and am sitting at her feet, head bent. “So my toy, its been a very full on day for you I think, but there is one very important job that you must always remember”. Mistress moves around so her legs are resting on my shoulders, her soft thighs are rubbing against my cheeks. “My feet are aching slave, do your job and relieve them”. The feel of my owners skin on my cheeks is causing me excitement, my cock is starting to become erect and I must control any desires.

Mistress abruptly stands, moving away from me, she turns and stands between my legs seeing that I have an erection. “Its time for you to go to bed and get some rest, be careful of that erection you have, if you touch yourself slave you will have a chastity belt put on you to control your desires. Get to your room now, I’ll see you in the morning”.
.....................

I am alone in the kitchen at present; it is 11:45 and I haven't got much time to prepare lunch for my Mistress, for She requires to be served at 1PM on the terrace... Such a challenge to please Her as I do not know where to find everything needed to cook the meal which will suit Her!
First of all, I decide to to have a look at the food She bought yesterday.
A botlle of water is chilling for her pleasure now.

But why is Mistress Lunar yelling on the phone?
Even if it frightens me, It is none of my business for She rules my life now. I shall undergo the consequences of Her Wrath without complaining... I hope.
As it hot now, I have decided to prepare "salmon with olive and caper crust and horseradish mayonnaise"
I have found almost everything needed in Your Kitchen except fresh dill... Maybe Mistress will not notice it, maybe She will forgive Her slave for such a mistake, or maybe I shall be punished... The decision is Hers anyway and I shall submit.
1PM, You are comfortably sitting on an armchair, reading the newspaper.
I kneel at Your feet and put the dish on the terrace table in front of You and say:
"Please Mistress Lunar, Your lunch is ready, waiting for You."
"No starter slave alain?" You say, looking at me...
"I am sorry Mistress Lunar, I did not have enough time..."

"Go to the kitchen, have a light lunch and come back very quickly to sit at my Feet! Hurry up slave!"
I cannot eat anything at all, and 5 minutes later I am back before my Mistress, naked and sitting before Her, wearing my collar, head humbly bent of course.
Mistress Lunar is eating and She does not even look at Her Property as She is so confident about Her Power...
What does Mistress mean when She says: "You will be trained to tend to many things you have not seen before?"
I am waiting obediently...

"SlaveAlain, Mistress told you to eat some lunch, you could not have possibly eaten in such a quick time. When I tell you to do something I expect it to be done".

Mistress always carries her riding crop and orders me to bend over so that she can punish me for being disrespectful. Not 1, nor 2 but 3 whacks I feel on my bare arse, I feel the smarting on my flesh but know that Mistress has not used her full strength with these slaps.

"SlaveAlain, I cannot have my property falling ill or losing weight, becoming weak from not eating properly. From now on you will eat at the same time as I do, where I told you, so that I don't have to see your face while I am partaking of my food. DO YOU UNDERSTAND".

"Now go and do what you were told, I will finish my lunch and have my water, then you will sit back at my feet as directed before".

Mistress is pleased with her slave, he is very good at cooking delicious food, I must allow him time to find where the herb garden is and all that he requires in the kitchen. I am happy too that his skills will come in handy when I have the monthly gatherings here in the garden. I am wondering how he is going to react to the rituals which are scheduled for every full moon night, but I am in control of him and he will do as he is told. I will know, as time goes by, if he is ready to participate with the other priestess' slaves in these ritual acts.
Mistress smiles inside as she sees him coming, head lowered, and sits at her feet.

"Get up SlaveAlain" Mistress grabs my lead and pulls me along the path leading to the garden. She tells me to lift my head and look at what is around me. To take in everything, to really look as she will only give me this one chance to know where everything is.

No comments:

Post a Comment