Saturday, August 29, 2009

The story continues - 7

8:45 PM.
Mistress Lunarpriestess seems to like the food I prepared very much and often compliments me, rubbing Her fingers through my hair while I am sitting at Her Feet with full obedience . She says I am a 1st class cook and I am delighted. If I go on like this She might decide to keep me in Her Domain forever.
But this slave is fully aware that his Owner requires more than a good cook. She needs an efficient sex slave, a sort of sex toy able to control his lust and stay hard for a very long time till She is completely satisfied sexually!!!
Mistress is happy to see that I have not tried to take my leather chastity belt off. It is still perfectly locked by the plastic tie. She smiles as She imagines the hard time I spent while preparing dinner. The red lacerations that can be seen on the head of my cock prove that the slave really wants to belong to You... Good!!! This slave was born to serve Me!
Suddenly Mistress Lunar stands up and unties my chastity belt. After playing with my cock and balls for a few seconds, She opens Her silk robe and lays naked on the table, legs wide open...
I cannot believe my eyes! Mistress Lunar is displayed in front of Her slave...
"Taste me slave, use your fingers too and, if your cock reacts correctly, you may even impale Your Owner, you have My permission... But be very careful and behave according to My LAW!!!"
Maybe it is a trap to see if I understand correctly what You require from me...
my hands begin fondling Your large breasts and I suck Your nipples till they are as hard as my cock. Your eyes are shut and Your body moves on the sturdy wooden table inviting my fingers and tongue to worship Your Sex...
Ten minutes later, when I understand that You want another sort of sexual pleasure, I fall on my knees before Your open thighs and begin rubbing the Center of my new World. I have no problem to penetrate Your pussy as it is perfectly lubricated. After 2 or 3 minutes I find Your Gspot and caress it till You scream with pleasure for the 1st time.
Now my lips softly kiss Your labias and my tongue parts them in order to explore Your Pussy as deep as possible. I gently take Your delicate and erect clit between my teeth and suck it with devotion. You scream again but louder this time while swallowing the delicious Nectar I am devoted to at present...
................................................
Mistress Lunar is displayed on the table almost naked, legs apart, eyes shut and Her mouth is wide open and She moans constantly now.
Maybe it is time to take my chance now... I stand up and grab my Mistress' thighs, I put Her legs on my shoulders and adjust my cock right between her labias and I penetrate Her slowly... There is no resistance at all for She is willing to accept my cock now!
My Owner is screaming now and I think that She would like me to continue but I remember the LAW and withdraw suddenly before it is too late!
"Mistress, I have to stop now..." I say.
"Good obedient slave You reply, get your male chastity belt and bring it to me right now. But before, stay on your knees before Me and lick my Pussy perfectly clean! Not a single drop of My precious Nectar must be wasted!"
This time, My Owner ties the device with a steel padlock and I understand why...
.........................................................
"Slave you have performed your task well, you still have work to be done, I am impressed though with your techniques".

I place the chastity belt back on and fasten it with a small padlock, I will carry the key with me at all times, just in case something happens and it needs to be removed quickly. I do not want any damage coming to my slave, if he has a small amount of discomfort that is fine, I cannot and will not allow any major damage though. Besides wanting to look after my property I also have to take into consideration the fact that I may want his hard dick at any time, if its damaged then I miss out.

"Now that you have your belt on and all locked up I think it is time for you to get some sleep". I attach the lead to my slaves collar and walk down the stairs to his room. "Did you have something to eat tonight, or did you go without again". "No Mistress I ate dinner as I prepared yours, I have remembered what you wish, I will not forget".

I'm happy that my slave seems to be doing well, I am confident that he will learn quickly, he will be the perfect slave for me. I have tried a few but they all seem to be the same, eventually they deceive which leaves me with no choice but to get rid of them. They say one thing and do the opposite.

I leave my slave to himself and walk back upstairs to my room. The remote locks the door and will automatically unlock it again at 5am, ready for my property to start his day. I have a quick wash and lay in bed, finding the remote for the screen. My Slave is sitting on his lounge, he's looking quite uncomfortable, moving around and fidgetting with his chastity belt. He has been really trying hard, so I flick the remote and unlock the door. He knows when the door opens he is to come upstairs. He hears the lock and the door is moving open, quickly he moves upstairs. "Can I be of assistance Mistress, is there a problem". "Come here Slave, as it is still early days I'll give you some relief, turn around". I unlock the latch on the back of his belt and carefully remove it, being sure not to cause any discomfort. There are quite a few marks but I fully understand its all about learning. "You are free to go without the belt tonight, you have my permission to touch yourself and relieve any discomfort". "Go now and get some rest, close the door when you get back to your room, I'll see you in the morning".

I watch as he makes his way back, locking the door behind him.
.............................................
It has really been a hard day and such a rich one too as I was ordered to serve my Owner sexually without being allowed to cum.
My leather chastity belt has been removed and I am alone in my slave's cell now. It would be so easy to stroke my cock till I cum all night long, dreaming of my Mistress... but I prefer to remain obedient and stay frustrated again for I think this the only correct attitude to be kept in Her Domain for years... I refuse to drain my balls for Mistress' sake.
Mistress LunarPriestess would certainly be proud of Her slave if She ever knew that I am fighting against my lust in order to be the perfect male slave She is looking for!
.....................................
5 AM in the morning and the door of my cell opens. I hurry to the kitchen and prepare Mistress' breakfast "as usual". Mistress seems to be delighted with my behaviour...

7 AM: My Owner says:
"Kneel on the floor for I need to attach the lead to your collar. We are going to My Dungeon again, follow Your Mistress!"
I am scared ...
Once again I am tied on the rack, legs apart, wrists shackled on each side of the table and my head is secured on the frame.
"Wait for me here slave You say as You blindfold me."
A few minutes later I understand that there is someone else coming into the Dungeon...
"Jenna, this my new acquisition You say, he is French and I am training him. This male is a fantastic cook but I want his groin to be perfectly shaved as he prepares my meals every day! I know that you are not into bdsm at all, this is the reason why I have tied him, blinfolded on the rack... "
"It's so incredible says the hairdresser, does this man really belong to you?"
"Yes, forever if he is able to submit and accept my LAW."
Hands are holding my stiff cock now and fingers grab my balls to see the best way to shave them...
"Jenna you say, if you are interested to find and own a male slave I can help you. I know that you are very shy but this can be done very quickly."
I am still laying naked and strapped on my back and Jenna is preparing everything to remove my hair...

Mistress is directing Jenna with her job of shaving her slave. All the hair surrounding my balls, cock and arse are removed and cleaning up with plenty of soap and water. It feels really soft and smooth, Mistress is expecting every little inch of it, I know its my owner as her hands are so soft and I know her smell now.

"I'll be back soon Slave, lay back and relax while I see Jenna out". I am alone in the dungeon now, will my Mistress have anything planned for me while I'm down here, will she give me a flogging for being a bad slave, I'm feeling a bit scared and apprehensive. You just never know with my Mistress, every day is surprising.

I hear Mistress walking downstairs, she's coming back to her property, she is my owner but I have been given one month to decide if I wish to stay or leave.

I feel Mistress' soft fingers touching my balls, exploring every inch of me. "Now that looks and feels much better my Slave, what do you think of the job Jenna did on you"? "Does it feel better being smooth and hair free"? "Yes my Mistress, it feels so much better and I am always happy that you are pleased how your property feels".

Mistress is still touching me, I smell her sweet perfume, it is driving me crazy. All I can do is lay here with my mask on, helpless as my hands and feet are still tied. My cock is getting hard again, my Mistress knows what she does to me, she is giggling softly and rubbing my cock harder and harder. I can hear Mistress moving closer, she has moved onto the table and has inserted my cock into her pussy. Her hands are grasping my ankles as she rocks backward and forward, up and down faster and faster. "Mistress I am sorry but I am too full and too excited to last much longer". "Be quiet Slave, I know exactly what's going on, I feel how stiff your cock is and how tight your balls are". "I know what will happen very shortly, its what I want remember, not for your pleasure but entirely for mine". Mistress has moved her hands back up near my chest, she is laying back with her knees up pushing herself up and down on my cock. I wish my hands were free to feel her breasts and touch her hard clit, bring her to orgasm and make her scream. I feel Mistress' pussy tighten up and suck my cock right deep inside her, she is moaning and pushing harder onto me, I am unable to hold back any longer. I have exploded inside my owner, she has taken deep within her my juice and is still pumping me so hard, then Mistress screams and her whole body vibrates from her orgasm.

"Mmm that was so good my slave, your Mistress is truly satisfied now, such a lovely cock to have at my disposal any time day or night". Mistress is off the table now, undoing the ties on my hands and feet.
............................
What a relief now!
Mistress Lunar's orgasm was so intense that I feel incredibly happy!
She fondles my balls and squeezes them softly till She is sure that they have been perfectly drained...
A male slave needs to be milked sometimes to reinforce his submission...
"Listen my owner says: Do not dream! you are only here to please Me! I don't care about your selfish needs at all for I am sure you will become My Property in less than one month now. Stay still and silent and clean your Mistress' pussy immediately as it is the LAW, My LAW!"
My Owner straddles my face as my tongue begins to lick Her sex greedily. Humiliation has become my daily fate, the fate I am craving for now.
"Slave, My dear obedient french slave, remember My intimate perfume and the taste of My Sex liquor too! I want you and you are already mine. It is so erotic to see that I can use use you any time, especially when you are hopelessly secured on the rack, unable to move. You are My personal sex toy now..."
Mistress Lunar is off the table now, undoing the ties on my hands and feet.
"Go to the bathroom immediately and take a shower You order. You have to work in My garden now. Lunch is at 12:30 on the terrace. I require beef skewers with salsa. You will find everything needed in the kitchen as Mistress Vanessa' slave came this morning to deliver the food I ordered! Do not deceive Your Mistress or you will go back to My Dungeon for a new painful training session! Bring me a glass of chilled white chardonnay at 12:25 and kneel at My Feet while serving Your Owner. Hurry up now and don't forget I can whip you or dismiss you!"
Before I rush to the bathroom Mistress LunarPriestess says:
"I just love your hairless sex, I think I will take you to a special shop next month, a shop where you will be tatooed to wear My Mark."
I shiver with fear and desire...
.........................................
While I'm having a shower my Mistress opens the door. "I've just had a phone call, after you've finished your chores you will cook my lunch and bring it to the terrace. While I'm eating I want to explain to you about tonight". "Hurry up, finish your shower and get to work".

I've finished all my chores and just finishing off cooking the lunch that Mistress ordered. I can't imagine what this phone call means, who it was from or am I in trouble. I cook the lunch that Mistress ordered, skewers and salsa, put them on a tray with her glass of wine. Mistress is sitting at the table on the terrace, writing something into her book. "Sit at my feet, listen very carefully. Late this afternoon we will be going over to Priestess Melissa's house for a meeting. We will have a quick bite to eat before we leave, I want to be leaving at 5.30pm. This meeting is about the ritual night, it has to come forward from the full moon night as we are slipping out of the sign of Taurus too quickly".

"You will wear clothing to this meeting, pants, shirt and shoes which I bought for you the other day. I want them to be pressed, neat and tidy, I will not stand for any scruffiness, DO YOU UNDERSTAND". "This afternoon you will shave, manicure your nails, wash your hair if you didn't do it this morning, press your clothes and set them out for me to inspect". "I'll be checking everything about you before you dress so make sure you are perfect". "I'll just have a toasted sandwich and cup of tea for my dinner tonight, I don't know how long this meeting will take so have some dinner as well. I think if we eat around 4.30pm that will give you enough time to dress and be ready. You will still wear your collar under your shirt".

"Go now and check your clothes, if they need washing do it, put them in the drier if necessary". "Use your brain and be organised, I don't want to have to follow you around to make sure you get it done".

I have had a busy afternoon, doing everything that my owner asked of me. I've picked my clothing, have them laid out for Mistress to inspect, I'm clean and shaven, clipped and manicured. I don't know why Mistress wants me to be so perfect, I'm just a slave that means nothing, I do not question her though as her law is the law. Mistress comes to my room and is happy with the clothes I have chosen. She inspects every inch of me, not one hair is to be out of place. We have our early dinner and leave at 5.30pm.

We drive for about half an hour and arrive at a huge set of gates. The gates open automatically and we drive up to another mansion. There are many cars parked in the driveway. Mistress tells me to get out and she grabs me and puts my leash on. "Slave, tonight I do not want you to say a word, not one word, not one sound. You will sit at my feet all night, eyes lowered, do not look at any of the other Priestesses. Do not get aroused by anything you see, DO YOU UNDERSTAND". "Yes Mistress Lunar, I completely understand and will not let you down".

……………………………

1 comment:

  1. Just keeps getting better, U should think about that book

    ReplyDelete