Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The story continues - 4

I have only been in my Mistress' Domain for two days now since I was shackled in the airport parking lot by a chauffeur, driven here blindfolded, unsure about it all . My back and arse already show 5 red stripes due to my incorrect behaviour. There is really no place for laziness here, but I like it this way...
I have already visited a good amount of Her Property except Her Deadly Dungeon which I fear and long for at the same time, and the rooms inside my Owner's mansion But I know the kitchen where I have to work now, naked and wearing my leather slave collar.
Mistress Lunar has just shown Her slave every part of the Gardens, the Altar with the statue of Goddess Venus, the pergola and the 12 signs of the zodiac, the shed too where I can find incense and the the room where Priestesses will bathe together in a large tub before the Ceremony which takes place each month of the year!
I was shown the slave shower area too...
And I am stunned Mistress Lunar, because it is a World, a new strange World that I do not know at all!!!
I am scared because what You said about the ritual, based on the Priestess' sexual requirements makes me shiver with fear, humiliation too and so much desire to serve You and the other Priestesses perfectly as well.
I shall accept to do anything required when it comes to serve a Priestess sexually for I was born to do it, because I have to submit to You, because I am Your personal slave and because You will order me to do it, maybe!
But please Mistress LunarPriestess I am on my knees, head humbly bent. I hope that You will understand that I am a straight slave... Though I "accept" to be naked and collared amongst other male slaves, I do not think that I could manage to be involved into sexual intercourse with them, unless they are slave girls of course...
My Owner told me to speak and ask questions if I am unsure about what is going on here but, on full kneeling position I prefer to remain silent till I am a little bit less stressed, till I am able to talk.
I worship You Mistress Lunar, please I beg You not to discard me. Keep my lead in Your hand... Please Mistress: Read in my thoughts...
I was born to serve You.
6PM now, maybe it is time to prepare dinner...

"SlaveAlain, there are a couple more things which I think you should understand. When a Priestess has a slave, that slave belongs to her, to be at her beck and call 24/7. There are no sharing of slaves between the Priestesses, there are no interactions between slaves on a sexual basis. You are free to leave at any time, if you choose to go then it is permanent. If there are any affairs or hidden meetings it will be dismissal straight away".

"I think it is time we went back inside and get dinner organised". Mistress grabs my lead and rubs her fingers through my hair, I understand it to be her showing that she will look after me, I need not be afraid. We walk slowly back through the garden, my Mistress leading me up the back stairs to the mansion.

"Go now and prepare something nice, I'll be working for awhile in the study which is off to the left of the kitchen. I will dine again outside, you should prepare something for yourself as well".
....................................
I am on full kneeling position, forehead on the terrace floor listening to You and I would like my Mistress to put Her foot on my neck and push my head harder on the floor till I feel the perfect Power that turned a free man into slavery.
But Mistress is so intelligent and psychological that she knows She has time to train me. There is no need to hurry because this man craves to be Her personal slave. He will soon know what real obedience means! She has decided to frustrate him, the best way to break a male!
From what Mistress has just told, I know that I shall never be involved into sexual games with other Priestesses or slaves and it makes me very happy for I just need to be used by Her in any way, whatever She requires!
Stand up Mistress says and follow me! I am a bit hungry now and I want My Property to prepare a delicious dinner which will be served on the terrace as usual. Do not deceive me slave and be very punctual to serve it in one hour. Don't forget to eat something too for I know everything about what you do in My Mansion! Remember My Dungeon slave!"
Mistress Lunar leads me up the back stairs to the Mansion, the back stairs only used by slaves.
Mistress is so sexy and Her perfume is so fantastic that I am aroused. I hope Mistress will not notice it...
As soon as Mistress Lunar leaves me in the kitchen I open the fridge to see what I am going to prepare for dinner. As it is a cool day, a barbecue would be nice as there are large prawns that need to be cooked quickly. An avocado salad would be perfect too along with some tiny tomatoes.
A glass of chilled Gewurtzraminer, a white wine from the French Rhine valley and two smoked salmon toasts will certainly please my Mistress to begin with...
As I am preparing dinner, I cannot help thinking of my Owner who works in Her office next to the kitchen.
In my dream I see Her eating the food I prepared with devotion while I am lying naked on my back before Her on the floor. She is having a telephone call and Her perfect and slender feet are exploring my body!

"Thank you Slave, that was a perfect dinner, my property has done extremely well. I'll just finish up in my study while you clean up and then I'll show you the rest of the house".

Mistress Lunar is finishing up work as I clean up the mess in the kitchen and tidy things up. I can hear her coming, her heels clicking on the marble as she walks across the room.

"Come here Slave so I can attach your lead to the collar. Follow me and again look at where everything is, listen to what I have to say because you know the drill. Lets go".

Mistress pulls me along out through the doors into the entry foyer, over to the left there is a staircase going downstairs, to the right is a staircase going upstairs. Which way will we go first, I'm a bit scared about going downstairs and seeing the dungeon.

Mistress Lunar heads to the right staircase and we walk up to the next level. At the front of the house there are 4 double bedrooms and then a sitting room at the end of the hall. Mistress leads me to a set of large carved wooden double doors, she opens them and we walk into a sitting room which is her private area. Across the back is curved glass looking out over the garden. We walk around the corner to where Mistress's bed is, its the biggest bed I've ever seen. There is a small balcony off Mistress's bedroom. She shows me through her walk in robe and into the bathroom where there is a huge spa bath, shower and vanities. The bathroom is made of emerald green slate with gold taps and looks very impressive.

Mistress takes me back out the way we came but there is another doorway which I missed before, she opens it and it leads down a staircase back to the bottom floor. These are the quarters she mentioned previously, the gardener uses sometimes, but is now mine. It is very neat, tidy and comfortable with a small kitchen, lounge area and bedroom. I have a seperate bathroom for myself as well. Its nearly cell like as there are no windows, it feels safe though.

"Slave this is your living area now. If you see the door open at night then I will be requiring you to be upstairs in my room tending to my needs. If the door is closed then you will stay here. The door over that side of the room is the one you will use daily to access the rest of the house. We are now going to the dungeon".

Mistress pulls my lead out through the door and into the hall. We walk to another set of doors which are locked, Mistress has a key in her pocket and opens them. We walk into a very large room, its quite dark and hard to see what is in there. There are only a couple of small wall lights which are on now. I'm shaking in my boots wondering what I will see. Mistress Lunar turns on the lights.

There is a heavy wooden cross in one corner of the room, leather straps are positioned for arms and legs. There are many rows of whips, batons and other paraphrenalia hanging from the walls. In the middle of the room is a rack, again with straps at the top and bottom. There are latex masks, ball gags, silk ropes, candles and a large metal cupboard with many drawers. Of course these are locked.
.....................................

I have just spent my first couple of days in my Mistress' Domain... Such a rich and scary time as I was naked all the time wearing my slave collar, but the best days of my life I swear!!!
I think that Mistress really wants to enslave me now for She was so kind to me, and sometimes really severe too when I did not respond at once to Her Desires.
She told me that She was delighted with the dinner I served on the terrace and I feel so proud.
The sound of heels clicking on the marble when Mistress came back to make sure that the kitchen was perfectly clean was a delicious melody to my ears!
Mistress Lunar made me visit almost everything inside Her Mansion and it was pure pleasure. If Paradise exists it must be here, Her Bedroom is really a must... Please Mistress Lunar, train me and let me serve You...
I did not look at my feet this time and obedientely looked where everything is because I have learnt the lesson and do not want to spend more time than necessary in the Deadly Dungeon.
Of course I am fully aware that I shall be led in this large and dark room sooner or later for I know that I am far from being perfect, but it is my fate since I contacted my Owner two months ago..
The wooden cross in the corner and the sturdy whipping rack in the middle of the room with leather straps ready to secure me, all these impact devices that I can see, the gags, the ropes, the masks and the candles frighten me of course, but I shall stay here to submit because I love my Mistress.
When I have to be punished, I shall accept it with obedience whatever it means in terms of pain and humiliation...
Mistress Lunar showed me my new and small comfortable area and it is so sweet of Her. Thank You so much my Queen!
Of course there is no window in this room for the tag on the door says: "slave's cell". I prefer it that way.
I understand that, when the door opens at night, thanks to Your remote control, I shall have to hurry to my Mistress's bedroom for She requires my presence...

11:20 PM now.
Before Mistress Lunar locks the door of my room behind Her She says:
"Go to bed now and sleep immediately, tomorrow will be a hard day serving Me! Do not forget to prepare my tea, Your door will be unlocked at 5AM, but do not dare to wake me up before you are sure it is time to serve me! Good night slave alain."

Mistress Lunar closes the door behind her, I hear the lock click, I am alone in my quarters now. I sit down on the lounge and look around at my home, it has been a very busy day and I am feeling tired but also awake. My brain is ticking over with everything that has happened, everything that I must remember, to please my Mistress. Tomorrow is Monday, I wonder what the day will bring.

I can hear my Mistress moving around in the house, I think she is locking up and making sure everything is secure. I should probably be doing that as part of my chores but I'm sure Mistress will inform me if she requires it. I hear the water running upstairs in her bedroom, she is having a bath before going to bed. I wish I was helping my mistress, perhaps if I prove I am a good slave and learn to understand what my Mistress needs before she does, she will use me even more.
................................................
I'm very impressed with how well my slave has worked today, there were a couple of moments, but in all the day was better than I had expected. Sliding into the bath, the warm water tingling her skin, she relaxes and slips her whole body down under the water. I must remember that my Slave will need to have some clothes, tomorrow is Monday and the gardener will be here on Wednesday, I will have to take him into town and purchase some outfits for him. Perhaps a couple of pairs of trousers and shirts will be sufficient. Shoes, socks and a tie for formal outings will be a must. I prefer to see his naked body as he works around the house, with the smell of the leather from his collar, its a tantalising aroma. Mistress smiles as she remembers seeing her slave a little excited, the smell of her perfume was enticing his senses.

Standing up and drying herself off, Mistress is happy with the day and feeling content. She dries her body carefully, rubs some moisturiser into her skin and pulls back the covers on the bed. Mistress doesn't sleep in anything, she is more comfortable being naked and feeling free to move around at ease. She lays down on the soft silky sheets, she grabs her remote control and clicks the button. A screen slides down out of the roof, it shows her Slaves quarters, the camera is hidden downstairs where he cannot see it. His Mistress is laying in bed watching him, seeing him moving around getting ready for sleep.
........................
Alone in my comfortable cell and sitting on my bed, I must try to stop thinking about my previous life as a free man in New-Caledonia and accept my new condition in Australia, serving a Mighty Mistress.
I accepted to become Her slave and be ready to fullfill Her Requirements as soon as I am delivered to Her Domain, naked, shackled, blindfolded and gagged. I thought it was only a game... Even if You told me that I can leave whenever I like, Time has come to prove that I can do it.
Here I am, naked and collared in my cell, in Your Mansion, scared and happy as well, humiliated for I was not educated at all to become a Mistress' slave, but ready to follow the path that will lead me to real submission.
I accept Your Law Mistress Lunar.
My cock is stiff with desire now, but I think that my Owner would be angry if She happened to know that I would stroke it till I feel relaxed...
The slave decides to have a cold shower and go to bed immediately before he makes a mistake. He has to respect his Owner now for there is no more game here...
5AM now, the door is unlocked, I wake up and go silently upstairs and wait till I am fully sure that Mistress has just woken up, at around 6am.
I wish I were wearing a chastity cage to prevent me from serving Your morning tea with such a unappropriate attitude!
.......................................
It's 6am and I hear Mistress moving around upstairs. I make her tea to perfection as she walks out through the doors to the back room.

"Slave, good morning, I hope you slept well. I'll have my tea over here on the lounge as I need to make some phone calls".

I prepare Mistress's tea and put it on a tray, I carefully carry it across to where she is sitting.

"I need something to rest my feet on Slave, they are quite sore this morning. Lay down on the rug here so I can rest them, lay on your stomach so I don't have to see your face".

I lay down and feel Mistress's soft feet resting on my hips. They feel so soft and warm, it is exciting for me but I have to be in control. My Mistress is talking to someone on the phone about plans she has to travel overseas. She has been tracing her ancestry to England and Ireland, now she has found out that she is related, on her grandfather's side, to Charlemagne, King Charles 1st of France back in the 700's. My Mistress is discussing the details with a family member, not that I should be listening, but as I am from France it is quite intriguing for me.

Mistress is rubbing her feet up my back, around my buttocks, and down my legs. I don't think she realises what effect it is having on me, I am trying very hard not to be aroused. I don't know what Mistress would do if she saw me fully aroused. I have to stop enjoying it and be fully in control, she might get angry and send me to the dungeon. I'm now scared thinking about it.

"Get up Slave, you have your chores to do this morning, I will be taking you to town for clothing so I want everything done quickly. I will prepare my own breakfast, quickly do your chores and wash up while I get dressed and ready myself. I wish to leave here by 8.30 so that gives you 2 hours to do the chores and clean up the kitchen when you get back".

Mistress stands up and heads upstairs, thank goodness she doesn't see me stand, I am still exciting from feeling her feet touch me. I remember that I need to tend to the garden and Goddess, fully understanding that this is my life now.

No comments:

Post a Comment