Saturday, August 29, 2009

The story continues - 6

I am going to ask you a very important question now:
Do you still want to serve Me perfectly and stay here sitting naked at my feet, or do you prefer to go back to New-Caledonia? If you decide to leave, you will have no more chance to meet me again! Think twice You say, you have 5 minutes to make up your mind... But if you wish to go on being trained here, you will have to stay for a whole month and submit completely for I hate being betrayed and there might be more severe punishments!
Then, on June 21st, you will be asked the same question again... Do you want to stay in my Domain or leave?"
Without thinking at all because Your Power controls my brains now , I immediately reply:
"Please Mistress LunarPriestess, let me stay here to serve you even if I am scared to death, I need to become Your humble Property and nothing else, please I beg You..."
You smile at me without saying anything and gently kiss my forehead tenderly... As my head is tightly secured due to the frame, I cannot move at all to return Your kiss... Such a frustration again!!!
In this new World, I understand that a slave is forbidden to ejaculate inside his Mistress unless She wishes to reward him. I understand that he has to learn to control his sexual desires any time, even when he feels desperately aroused. I only hope that my Owner will sometimes use my soft and supple tongue to worship Her...
I am perfectly clean after the shower I was ordered to take and, lying on the rack, legs and head secured because of the leather straps and the frame, I am waiting... My arms are free and I wonder how Mistress LunarPriestess is going to train me this afternoon to control my unworthy sexual needs...
i know what could happen if I failed to meet Her requirements...
I shall be good Mistress, I swear it...
..................................................
Mistress Lunar is standing beside the rack, her hand is on my arm as she is holding on to take off her boots. She is looking at me but I have my eyes lowered. She reaches across and grabs the nipple clamps again, she firmly places them on me and tightens them up. The pain is strong but also intoxicating. Mistress is running her hands down my stomach, her hands are so soft and gentle but there is a strength to them as well. Mistress runs her long finger nail up the shaft of my cock and grabs my balls with her other hand. I want to moan but I know to keep quiet. Mistress feels my cock getting harder, she then runs her wet tongue up the length of it from my balls to the head.

"How are you coping with the sensations Slave, are you enjoying this". I do not speak just nod my head while I still have my eyes lowered. Mistress then climbs up onto the rack and straddles my body. She is sitting on my erect cock, not inside her but just positioned on it. She is moving slowly backward and forward, I feel her nectar lubricating the shaft. Mistress is lowering her bustier so that her breasts are bare, she then leans forward close to my face. "Do you like what you see slave, if you wish to touch them you are permitted, if you wish to taste them you are permitted".

I slowly lift my hands up the Mistress's breasts, they are big and firm, she leans forward and rests her nipple on my lower lip. I cannot stop myself and use my tongue to stimulate them, my lips to suck them as my hands are gently squeezing. Mistress moves her hips forward and the head of my cock is just penetrating her. All of a sudden Mistress pushes down quickly and fully takes my cock inside her. My body is aching with excitement, throbbing with desire but I know I cannot misbehave and upset my Mistress.

Mistress slides off my cock and leans back so that I no longer have her breasts close to me. She turns around and straddles my body at my shoulders. "Place you fingers inside me Slave, find my gspot and bring me to orgasm. I will be sucking on your cock as I love to do it for my pleasure, not for yours. If you wish to use your tongue, your lips, or whatever you feel will assist you I give you permission. If I am at the wrong distance or angle you have your hands to position me". With both hands I grab my owners hips and bring them closer to me. I can smell her sweet nectar, her aroma is intoxicating and I slide my tongue on Mistress's clit and labia. Mistress's wet lips are sliding down onto my cock, she's not moving but sucking hard and it feels fantastic. My cock is getting so hard, I don't know what to do, I'm too excited but I fully know that Mistress is training and testing me to see how capable I am.
......................
When my Mistress came back to Her Dungeon, it was about 4 PM and I was still tied on the rack, lying naked on my back and fully displayed...
She smiled at me running Her soft Hands on my body and said:
"How do you feel my new slave on training, will you be the perfect slave I am waiting for? Was it hard to wait for Me?"
"Yes Mistress, it is a real psychological torture but my fate lies in Your hands now and my needs are worthless..."
"Good! I know that" And You begin caressing my cock and squeezing my balls. "Let Me see if You can control your sexual needs now."
I am not blinfolded any more and can see You as You climb on the rack again.
The frame and the leather strap around my neck securing my head prevent me from any useless motion.
Jesus! Your wet tongue running up the way to the head of my stiff cock is so erotic that I cannot help thrusting my hips forwards... Your left hand squeezing my testicles order me to stay still at once... and I surrender immediately!
My lips are sucking Your nipples with full devotion as I understand that it is my only chance to be kept here and be trained to serve You in the future.
Without warning, Mistress suddenly takes hold of my cock inside Her pussy violently and I moan in despair for I know that no error is permitted!!!
Fortunately, Mistress slides off my cock before it is too late because She knows that my balls are full now !
She turns around on the rack and bends on all fours to display the centre of my new world!
I can watch Her full tight lips running up and down my shaft while my fingers invade Her Sex, trying to find Her Gspot...
Thick and delicious nectar flows on my fingers and I decide to replace them with my tongue.
I grab Your hips and slowly lead Your bottom next to my mouth.
Your feminine intimate Perfume is incredible and I wait for a whole minute before putting the tip of my tongue on Your labias...
My tongue slowly parts Your Lips and begins to explorate such a World of pleasure! I fondle and suck Your erect clit with devotion and drink the delicious Nectar that flows down my tongue between my lips inside my throat...
"Please Mistress LunarPriestess, I beg You to stop or I shall make a big mistake, please!"
You know that my balls are full now and ready to explode! You grab and squeeze them severely before saying:
"No mistake slave! Be obedient and you will be rewarded another day, if I wish so!"
" Remember the LAW, Your Mistress' LAW!"
....................................................

Mistress comes and whispers in my ear "You know your life is mine now, you have chosen it that way. Your life is in service to your owner, in everything you do. When you are required to satisfy my needs where will your thoughts be? Will they be about pleasing yourself, satisfying your needs and desires, or will they be about being in control, thinking nothing about what you want and focussing on your job"?

As Mistress is talking to me she is undoing the strap around my neck, lifting my head and removing the frame. I can easily move now, it feels good. Mistress undoes the straps on my legs.

"It's time to go upstairs and prepare my dinner now, I'll be upstairs in my room. When it is ready bring it up to me, I'll have a scotch and dry as well, with ice". "Before you go though I have something for you".

Mistress walks over to a cupboard and pulls out a male chastity belt, made out of leather, she puts it on me and locks it at the back. "You have much training to do Slave, you just never know when I will test you". "This is to curb your desires and stop you from satisfying yourself, while I'm not around". "Go now and I'll expect my dinner at 7.30, you have 2 hours".

I watch my slave walk out the door and grin to myself that he is struggling with his task. He has no idea what I have planned for him, by the time I finish he will be expert at controlling his sexual needs and just focussing on mine. I think tonight will be another opportunity for me to have some enjoyment, I hope he doesn't take too long to learn. I want him to be able to control his ejaculations so well, that I can use his hard body for as long as I want, then give him the odd chance to fill me with his juice. Mmm the thought is so enticing.

I make my way upstairs to my bedroom, pull my silk robe out of the wardrobe, ponder whether to shower or bathe. I turn on the shower and step into the warm steamy water. It feels so nice running down over my body, very relaxing and calming. Its very hard doing this training with my Slave, I'm so damn horny that I just want to be fucked senseless but I can't allow my property to see how I feel.

No comments:

Post a Comment