Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The story continues - 9

My Owner is back in the Dungeon now. I have already spent 2 long hours secured to the wooden cross and had plenty of time to think about my position in this place.

Does real slavery still exist in a modern country? Do I really understand what it means to become Mistress Lunar's Property?
8 days ago I was so happy to declare my submission on the net when it was only a pure dream and a fantasy, when it was so safe to swear that I craved to belong to an Australian Lady...

A short while ago, a little more than 2 hours, it was such a pleasure to ejaculate inside the Lady I accepted to meet near Brisbane while She was kneeling backwards on an armchair... Maybe I could control Her now I thought! What a stupid mistake!

P and P is the LAW here!

The riding crop and the bamboo-cane have left red and painful dreadful welts on the male slave's back and arse. He knows that his screams could not be heard. The Dungeon is deep under the house and nobody lives nearby. As his life is in Mistress' hands at present, the only sensible way to behave is to obey without complaining...

Naked and wearing a slave collar secured by a padlock, without his passport, what can he do? He has no real choice.

After crawling on his knees, the slave is tied on the pony. He is standing on his toes and his only chance to avoid sitting on the sharp V shape of this torture instrument is to stay on his toes or pull on the chain who secures his wrists to the ceiling...
Mistress Lunar has decided to take his ball gag off as She wants to hear if he has something to say.

Half lying on a comfortable leather sofa and sipping a glass of chilled white Chardonnay in front of Her slave, She watches Her Property struggling and moaning on the wooden pony. She wonders how-long it will take before he screams and begs to be untied. She smiles because She knows that the male will surrender sooner or later. She has never failed and She admires the way he tries to resist, but She is confident for She knows that this slave is the one She was looking for: A first class cook and a wonderful sex toy...

Mistress Lunar will be so proud to display Her new Property, her new broken slave when it is the full moon in the presence of 11 other Priestesses.

The slave is moaning constantly now and his eyes are begging...
"No My dear property You say, you must endure your punishment longer, for a whole hour as I said. You must learn! My time is precious and we have not got a single minute to spoil. You must be ready for the Celebration! Stay silent now! When I think you are done you will be whipped again, still on the Pony!"

As i think that my Owner needs a slave with a strong will, a slave which will be difficult to break, I clench my teeth as my scrotum and arse rest almost constantly on the V shape now... I am exhausted!

I am sitting back watching my property carefully. As before I do not want him to be damaged, I want him to be able to perform as I require. Its been almost an hour that he has been chained to the pony, his scrotum and arse are starting to bruise. His eyes are strong and proud but also longing for relief from this torture. I unlock the chains that are attached to his legs, wheeling the pony out from underneath him. His legs are weak and he stumbles as I unlock his hands from the chain, I grab his collar and pull him back up.

"Stand up Slave, have I broken you yet, have you had enough suffering"? "I think that is enough for tonight, perhaps you will learn that P and P is the LAW here and always will be". "Get into the shower and wash yourself thoroughly, make sure that you cleanse your welts and bruises properly, I don't want any infections on any part of your body, DO YOU UNDERSTAND".

"Yes, my Mistress, I do understand and I will do it properly". I move into the shower, every part of me is hurting but I will not show my owner that I am suffering. My body is red and bruised, and I'm having trouble reaching my back. I turn around and Mistress is standing in the shower watching me, she is naked and holding a special lotion to wash myself with. "I will make sure your back is done properly, I cannot afford to have any problems with infections. Turn around so I can see if the skin is broken. You have some lovely welts forming slave, I've done an excellent job on you". I feel Mistress' hands moving gently over my skin, she is probing every inch of me. Down my back, around my arse and balls, it feels so comforting but I cannot let Mistress see that I enjoy it.

"You're fine, there are no cuts but dry yourself and I will cover you with this special lotion which will quickly take away the swelling". Mistress watches me, she is smiling at my discomfort but I know that she will make sure that I am always taken care of. I trust my owner completely, she is tough but very caring.

"Its time for you to sleep now slave, we have much work to do in the next couple of days". "Go to your room now, but before you go I think the chastity belt will keep you under control, just in case you think that a quick release is in order. Remember who controls your erections, remember who controls YOU".

I go to my room and lay down on the bed, it is so good to take the pressure off my legs, arse and back. I fall asleep quickly, I am tired from the torture and pain session my Mistress put me through. I hear a sound and wake quickly, the door has opened to Mistress' room. I quickly get upstairs so I can serve my Mistress as she requires, but she is standing there with the keys to my collar. What is happening, is Mistress letting me go, is she not happy with me. I drop to my knees in front of her, eyes lowered, hoping not to hear the dreaded words.

Mistress walks around and unlocks my collar, she takes it off and puts it on the bedside table. She is behind me and rests both her hands on my shoulders, whispering in my ear. "Tomorrow the gardener will be here, he cannot see your collar. You will dress properly, be up early as usual and act accordingly". "I'm not dismissing you, I'm not finished with you yet Slave, I have much more to teach you". "Get back to bed now and sleep soundly".

No comments:

Post a Comment