Sunday, September 6, 2009

The story continues - 11

I've been laying in the swing waiting patiently for my Mistress to return. It seems like an eternity and my arms are aching but I'm not complaining. I know it would be pointless because my owner is teaching me to be obedient, to do and live as she wants. To live by her LAW.

My Mistress returns after about 2 hours, she is carrying my leash. She gets me down from the swing, puts my leash back on and sends me into the shower to clean up. "Don't be long my slave, we have things to do". I quickly shower and clean myself up, making sure all the wax is off my tits, cock, balls and my arse is spotlessly clean. Mistress didn't look too happy, I'm not sure if I've done something to upset her or not. I make my way to the kitchen, Mistress is sitting outside on the terrace. "Bring me a tall glass of scotch and dry, plenty of ice".

"Sit down at my feet slave, I've been trying to build a new house but it seems that the price of land and building costs has doubled over the last 2 years. I'm incredibly pissed off, so you should be careful and act accordingly tonight". Slave says, with eyes lowered, "I'm sorry my Mistress that things haven't worked out for you". "Well I think I need a holiday, I'm not sure what to do with you though my slave, do I take you with me or do I leave you with one of the other Priestesses". "Possibly in a couple of months I might go to Europe, I don't like the idea of you staying with someone else, god knows what could happen if one of the other Priestesses gets her hands on you, all my hard work will be gone". Mistress runs her fingers through my hair, I know she will do the best thing for both of us. Deep down though I hope she takes me with her if she goes, I don't want to be living with another slave or Priestess, I would be really afraid.

Mistress grabs my lead and pulls me up, we are walking out the back in the dark, the sun is just going down. I am following close behind, I can smell her sweet perfume and her hips are moving seductively. I can feel my cock starting to throb again, I've got to behave because Mistress is not happy and if she sees she'll torture me again. We are near the alter now and Mistress has let go of my lead, I stand waiting with eyes lowered, for Mistress to tell me what she wants me to do. She takes off my leash, throws it on the ground, turns and sits up on the alter. "My French slave slut, I'm very distressed so I think I need to be pleasured, its up to you how you do it".
...............

6:15Pm now and it is getting dark in my Owner's Domain.
Lots of candles create a strange atmosphere in the garden as I am naked on all fours before Mistress Lunar, forehead on the grass, waiting obediently for orders...
"Raise your head french slave and look at Your Mistress. Hurry up because no mistake will be tolerated today, I am not in a good mood and you'd better find the perfect way to please Me!"
I raise my head and gulp when I see my Queen completely naked, legs wide open, displayed on the altar!!!
"What are you waiting for slave? Do your job now! And remember: If I am not completely satisfied you will return to My Dungeon within a few minutes!"
I understand that my Owner is not kidding. Returning to Her Dungeon would be a "soft punishment" compared to being dismissed immediately from Her World!
I want and I need to sign my slave contract.
Can a slave decide anything?
I begin to give my Mistress a leg massage as I learnt She likes it so much.
My hands, my fingers and even my lips and tongue run up and down her legs from Her toes, ankles and calves to between her thighs till I reach Her Mighty pussy!
As my Owner begins to moan, I try to find the best way to please Her in order to make Her cum...
A few days ago Mistress told me that my supple tongue was a must, but She said that my fingers and my hands needed to learn how to please Her better.
I invade Her Pussy with 2, 3 and 4 fingers before my hand goes completely inside Her pussy to find Her G spot. When my fist finally impales Her dripping Sex She screams waiting for my cock to serve Her...
I stand up and fuck my Priestess fiercely, trying to keep hard without cumming... But I cannot and I ejaculate inside Her almost immediately... Mistress is too sexy, please Mistress forgive Your slave, please!
Falling on my knees again I lick my Mistress' pussy clean and obediently wait for Her decision...
If Mistress goes to Europe soon, She will know what to do with Her slave. I shall accept Her decision without whining. She knows what to do with Her property.
This slave will never obey another Priestess unless You order so.
My throat full of delicious Nectar, I humbly kneel at Your Feet Mistress LunarPriestess...
.................................
Mistress is standing in front of me now, her foot resting on my head as I wait for her orders. Will she be happy with my performance or will I be heading down to the dungeon again.

"My french pleasure slave, you have performed well and I am more than satisfied, for the moment. You still have some learning to do but you are making good progress. Tomorrow is the ritual night, so I'm spareing you the trip to the dungeon, we have things to talk about tonight after dinner. Get up now and follow me".

My owner grabs my lead and we head back to the house, it is time for me to prepare dinner for my owner, I have much to do so Mistress will be feeling happy tonight. Mistress goes upstairs to have a shower and freshen up before she eats, I have an hour to prepare something delicious. We will be eating dinner together tonight, it is the request of my owner and I have to do what is ordered of me. I feel nervous with the thought of eating with Mistress, its not my place to be dining with her at all but its her LAW, her desire, so I must obey. A pathetic slave like me should not have any honours.

We eat dinner upstairs on the terrace, I am sitting next to Mistress and she is telling me about the ritual night. I have to prepare dinner for the priestesses and slaves, as it is hot we are just having cold meats and salads. Mistress says that I am to dress for the night, that I will be tied to the pergola and that I am to watch everything. If anyone talks to me I am to lower my eyes and say nothing. Mistress has finished off the bottle of wine she had with dinner, she is very quiet though and I am troubled about her mood.

"Come sit at my feet and give me a foot rub. I'm feeling quite tired now so just my feet will be fine".
............................
Mistress seems to be pleased with Her slave's performance. If the slave's tongue is really good at pleasing His Owner, his fingers need more training and his cock has to be severely conditioned again, till it is able to stay hard for hours before draining its balls, if it is required...
Mistress smiles as She knows that She has plenty of time to train this french male slave. He will be really good in the future.
Mistress Lunar is the best slave trainer in Australia and Her long experience in BDSM shows that this male will obey beck and call when he is perfectly broken. He will broken!
Frequent visits to Her Dungeon for punishments, daily humiliation to show the creature who is in charge, and rewards when Mistress wants this pathetic slave to please Her will be his everyday fate now.
He will not refuse to sign the slave contract! I'll take care of him!
As the slave is still on his knees before the alter, Mistress says:
"Wait for Your Owner here, do not dare to move and bow your head. I'll be back in a minute."
Coming back from the bathroom and standing legs open in front of the male, Mistress says:
"Lick My Pussy clean and Enjoy a few drops of My golden nectar right now!"
The slave immediately obeys and his tongue, slipping between Her Mistress fantastic labias again tastes the wonderful liquid...

9:45 now. I am preparing dinner for Mistress and Her guests, for tonite will be a very special night!

There will be:
Salads:
* Smoked chicken salad.
* Salade niçoise.
* Prawn, chickpea and avocado salad.
* Potato salad with yoghurt pesto dressing.
* Mango and lime salsa.

Desserts:
* Coconut ice-cream with passion fruit.
* Tropical fruit salad with mascarpone.
* Spiced coffee granita with marsala cream.

Wines:
* Champagne of course... Dom Pérignon rosé cuvée 1996.
* Red wine: Bordeaux Saint Emilion cru bourgeois cuvée 2003.
* White wine: Riesling from Alsace cuvée 1999, the best one.
Plus coffee, tea and... slaves too...

Sitting before my Mistress, I begin massaging Her Feet with devotion, obediently waiting for the Ritual Night.
I just need My Owner to be proud of Her new Property when I am tied to the pergola in the presence of 11 other Priestesses
............................
Mistress has been in the kitchen preparing a special drink for Priestess Melissa. She told me it was a mixture of special herbs which become an aphrodisiac and heightens the Priestess' sexual awareness. All the slaves are together in the slave room eating and showering, preparing for the rituals of this special night. The Priestesses and my Mistress are finishing up their dinner and drinks. I clear away the table and sit at Mistress' feet.

All the Priestesses are dressed in different outfits, some in latex, some in period costume, some in bustiers and pvc skirts, my owner is dressed in a simple short black dress. Priestess Melissa is wearing just a red velvet cape, nothing underneath and all the Priestesses are making their way to the Altar. My Mistress has tied me to the pergola, I can see everything from where I am sitting, I have already been reminded of my place and what is expected of me.

All the Priestesses are surrounding the altar, there is a red satin sheet covering it, roses and pearls are placed in and around the structure. These are symbols of Venus and the goddess statue has been adorned as well. Incense is burning around the back garden leaving a beautiful aroma mixed with the roses. I do not see my Mistress anywhere and wonder what has happened to her.

Priestess Melissa has been placed on the Altar, I can see her body moving rhythmically on the table, she is moaning from the elixir taking effect on her womanly body. The six slaves she chose on the meeting night are making their way to the garden, each carrying a lantern which is placed on the ground surrounding the alter. The six owners of the slaves are leading them to the side of Melissa. The other Priestesses are standing back watching and chanting. The seventh slave has come to the garden, he is wearing a mask, it looks like a mythological creature, I've never seen this before.

Each of the six slaves is standing next to the altar and touching Melissa at the six chakra spots on her body, the seventh chakra spot is Melissa's clitoris and the slave with the mask is stimulating that spot. Four of the other Priestesses are holding onto Melissa's hands and her ankles which are held outwards so good access is gained to her clit and pussy. Priestess Melissa is squirming on the table, each of the slaves is rubbing essential oils, touching her breasts, fondling her body and the slaves owners are stimulating them. Each slave has an erect penis and are being sucked while they do their jobs. The slave who is between her legs has not penetrated her, but is using his tongue, lips and fingers to stimulate her successfully bringing her to multiple orgasms. He is alone and not being touched by anyone. Priestess Melissa is moaning loadly with pleasure, her body convulsing from multiple orgasms running throughout her body.

The 1st slave is being pumped and his cum is rubbed into the crown of her head, 2nd slave the same and cums on her third eye, 3rd slave is cumming on her throat, 4th slave cumming on her heart, 5th slave on her stomach and 6th slave on her abdomen just below her belly button. Each slave is massaging the cum into her skin, tantalising her even more. The 7th slave is now quickly fingering Melissa, pumping harder into her pussy, he still has not penetrated her. She is screaming for more and wanting his cock, but he is licking her pussy too well.

I see a figure emerge from the back of the garden, someone in a black cloak and also wearing a mask. The mask is of a bull with small horns coming out of it. This person is my Mistress, I know that whip anywhere. She makes her way to the 7th slave, removes her cloak and is standing in a black one piece outfit fitting very snug to her body. I also see that she is wearing her strap on dick and wonder what is about to happen. She motions for the slave to penetrate Melissa with his hard cock, her legs being held back by the other Priestesses. Mistress then swipes his arse with a harsh whack, this stimulating Melissa even more. Again and again he is hit, penetrating her harder and harder, she is screaming with delight. This continues for awhile but the slave is tiring and Melissa is screaming for the final cumming. With the slave still impaled in the Priestess, Mistress walks up behind him and penetrates him with her strap on cock and hammers his arse with perfection until he finally cums and fills Priestess Melissa with his juice. She screams with delight as her body convulses for the final time.
...........................................
The slaves are sent down to the showers and all the Priestesses help Melissa into the spa room where she is washed and bathed carefully, they all then join her naked in the spa room.

It is 4 AM in the morning.The Ritual Night seems to be over now and her slave is still tied to the pergola. He is alone before the altar, shivering with fear and desire.
He cannot believe what he saw tonite: 12 Priestesses ordering their male slaves to achieve all their wishes as if they were mere sex toys bought from a slave training academy, nothing else...
Each creature submitted perfectly without daring to complain. Perfect obedience is the rule in this World of Female Domination.
One more time I understand that my selfish desires will be of no importance in the future. When I belong to my Owner and when I sign the slave contract at last, my only choice will be to behave according to what She requires.
I understand that, unless specified by my Mistress, I shall be forbidden to take any decision by myself. Your LAW will rule my pathetic life very soon!
I understand that I shall be used and abused any time of my life. My mouth and arse hole will be raped whenever required by the Priestesses now, under the supervision of my Owner of course, and only if She decides so!
Mistress Lunar comes back from the spa room and unties me.
"Go with the other slaves now and take a shower You say. Meet me in My dungeon in 10 minutes, I want you naked and on your knees, hands on your humble bent head, before the door!"

When Mistress enters the Dungeon, the 11 other Priestesses are walking behind Her. Within a few minutes I am secured to the wooden cross, facing the wall. A large penis gag is invading my mouth to prevent me from screaming and the leather mask blindfolds me...
Oh Mistress LunarPriestess take pity on me, I am so scared... but no words can be heard, I can only moan!
" Well my friends, my slave is Yours for an hour, use it at Your convenience! Enjoy Your time with him and let's see how he can cope with humiliation and pain! As a part of his training, my new property has to know that My Domain is not a playground, it is his real life now!"

Nothing happens for 5 minutes until I hear a whip whistling in the air and someone is laughing with expectation...
Scared to death I can do nothing except wait on the wooden cross.

No comments:

Post a Comment