Sunday, September 6, 2009

The story continues - 12

Again I hear the crack of the whip, the tip just touching my bare arse. The Priestesses are giggling in the background, calling out for their turn to try for the target. The hits are getting much harder now and my arse is stinging and hurting from the welts being left on the bare skin. One Priestess comments not to break the skin or Lunar will break you, she has a bad temper when it comes to marks being left on her slave.

The whipping stops and I hear footsteps close behind me. "Lets see how you cope with the warmth from the candle and the wax running down your pathetic arse slave". I can feel the heat penetrating the skin on my back, the priestess is moving the flame over my skin slowly, just enough to heat through but not burn me. The wax is dripping onto the cheeks of my arse and I am squirming from the pain as it hits my skin, its painful yet erotic and my member is starting to become aroused. The Priestesses are standing near me touching my cock and balls, laughing as I get aroused from their fondling. "I want this slave at my home for awhile, he wouldn't know what had hit him if I had my way, hahaha". "Yeah me too, I'd have him strapped to the rack, fucking his hard cock for as long as I wanted".

Someone is sucking on my cock now, trying to milk me, but I am controlling myself really well. I know that if Mistress comes back and finds out that I have blown my load she will be incredibly angry. I belong to her, for her pleasure alone, I must always remember that. My desires are not important anymore, I have agreed that I want my life to be with Mistress as her property, to sign the contract and live my life according to HER LAW. Her wishes are far more important than anything I want.

Someone has placed pegs on my erect nipples, pegs hanging off my balls, oh SHIT it really hurts. I am moaning and squirming from the burning pain running through my groin and nipples. WHACK again my arse is hit with the whip, this time much harder than before. Again and again the whip finds its mark, on my arse, down the back of my legs, behind my knees and calves of my legs. I collapse from the pain and just hang limply on the cross, the pain is excrutiating and these Priestesses are loving it.

My legs and arms are released from the cross, I collapse in a heap on the floor. "Crawl over here to the rack you pathetic slave, what good are you, collapsing from a few hits". "Would your owner be happy seeing you in such a pathetic state". I reach the rack and feel a foot push my head into the tiled floor. "You should lick my foot slave, know your place and never forget it". My tongue licks the Priestess' foot and she grabs my lead and yanks me up standing. "Get up on the rack you poor, pathetic excuse for a human being, hurry up we don't have all day". Again I am tied, arms and legs spread, unable to move and at the mercy of 11 determined Priestesses. Isn't it time for my Mistress to return, it has to have been an hour by now, doesn't she care what they are doing to me
........................................
I am now tied eagle spread on the rack, so tightly spread that I am unable to move. One of the Priestesses takes my penis gag off. Within a few seconds She goes up on the rack and straddles my face mercilessly. Her pussy begins fucking my mouth and my nose as I choke in despair.
"Kiss and Lick my pussy and taste my cum She says, I am so horny tonite! Swallow everything slave, I really need to climax. If you aren't good enough, I'll tell Your Owner!"
Suddenly the door of the Dungeon opens and Mistress says:
"Stop: Game over! Good night my friends, we shall meet next month as usual."
"Oh Lunar, we are having so much fun with your toy, can't we use him some more for our pleasure, we can teach him plenty". "NO, goodnight ladies, travel safe and I'll talk to you all soon".

The Dungeon is quiet now as Mistress Lunar approaches. She looks right into my eyes and checks the pressure inside my testicles. "I can see that you managed to control your lust slave, Your balls are so swollen and full of thick semen. Your Owner is quite satisfied with your behaviour You say but you need one last torture... I am sorry for that but this is the way I break a male and I like it so much..."
My cock is seized by a firm hand and You begin stroking it slowly with perfection...
Watching my face and feeling my cock throbbing in Your hand You suddenly laugh and stop masturbing Your Property!
"No milking today You say but, half a minute later, You resume stroking my penis again."
10 times I was on the verge to ejaculate thanks to Your mighty Hand, but ten times You refused to drain Your slave's balls.
I begged for mercy, I swore that I shall be good forever. I even said that it will be a privilege to be pierced wherever My Owner chooses... But Mistress left me tied on the rack before leaving the Dungeon.
"See you later slave. I think it is no use to make you wear your chastity belt. I need to sleep now for I am so tired. Good night poor sex toy, try to sleep too"
The LAW is the LAW.
..............................

Mistress stops at the door and turns around. She walks back to the rack and unties me. "Get up slave and go to your room, shower off the scent of that Priestess, the only sweet smell you need to remember is mine". "Go now and then sleep we have a busy day tomorrow".

At 9am I wake, I have overslept but my door is still locked. I think Mistress is still sleeping as well, it was a late night, she needs her rest. I finish having a wash and I hear Mistress upstairs. My door is unlocked now and my owner wants me upstairs. I go up to Mistress' room and find her out on the balcony. "Good morning slave, today after breakfast we are going away for a couple of days, on the houseboat to have some relaxation and fun". "You'll need to pack some food and drinks, pack one outfit in case we stop somewhere for a meal. There are fishing rods and gear on the boat but you'll need to get the bait out of the freezer. I love to fish so make sure you bring enough". "Go now and get things ready, we'll be leaving at 11am".

I prepare breakfast, clean up and pack what Mistress requires. I've packed clothes for myself and Mistress takes me down to the river where I see a beautiful house boat docked at the pier. I had no idea the river was so close to the house. We load everything onto the boat, Mistress shows me how to drive it, and we are off.

We cruise up the river for about an hour, Mistress is sitting on the deck sipping on a glass of wine, she's doing some work on the computer. "Slave, stop the boat up ahead near those trees, make sure you throw out the anchor as we will be going for a swim". Mistress has stripped off and is swimming in the clear blue water, she yells for me to join her, collar and all. The water is so cool and refreshing, I'm really enjoying feeling it on the welts on my back which we left last night. Mistress swims up to me from behind, I can feel her hands playing with my balls and dick, it feels nice but I'm trying not to enjoy it. All of a sudden Mistress is in front of me, legs wrapped around my hips, placing my hard dick inside her wet pussy. She is softly moaning in my ear as I hold onto the side of the boat and try and keep us afloat. She is moving back and forth on my cock, rythmically pumping me inside her hot pussy. I can feel my balls tighten but then she moves off and swims away.

No comments:

Post a Comment