Sunday, September 6, 2009

The story continues - 13

This male needs perfect training and he will be trained according to My needs! I have decided to keep him in My Domain now. I want this wonderful cook and pathetic sex toy to be mine as it is My ultimate decision at present. He will sign the slave contract the day after tomorrow.

" You are really mine now, do not dare to play with me You say, you have no other right than serving me, you cannot escape from here, accept your fate !!!"

When My Owner moved off to swim away I cried in despair! My cock was so hard that I would have accepted to do anything to be milked...
5 minutes later, we are both on the houseboat and You require me to prepare lunch at once. My hands are shackled in front of me and secured to my collar slave with a short metal chain in order to prevent me from touching my private parts. You laugh as You watch my poor erect shaft... A few painful and "delicate cuts" on my ball sack using Your riding crop help Your slave to control his lust.

Gripping my balls and squeezing them firmly You say:
"Listen boy: If you displease me you will be dismissed immediately! but If you are really insolent I will take you to a slave market place where you will be auctioned. Do you understand Me slave alain?"
"Yes Mistress Lunar Priestess, i understand perfectly."
"Anything to say slave?"
"No Mistress"
"Good, prepare My lunch now, I am hungry."
I can see leather wrists and ankle shackles on the bed. There is a small chain with nipple pegs too... I am frightened...
...........................................
Mistress is upstairs eating her lunch when I notice her computer is on. I quickly log onto msn and find my friends in France chatting online. I quickly say hello to keep them happy when Mistress is standing at the door. "What do you think you are doing slave, you didn't ask my permission to talk to your friends, come here so you know who owns everything about you now". My Mistress sits me in the corner, tying my collar to my wrist and ankle shackles. I cannot move as I am crouching in the corner. "You have deceived me again Slave, I know who you are. You are a pathetic man who wants only his freedom, yet you desire to be restrained by your Mistress. You do not like feeling confined to one particular person in any relationship, yet you want your Mistress to own your pathetic existence".
"Remember you have chosen this life, in 2 days you have the choice to sign a contract, you will sit in the corner now and contemplate what you really want. Be sure you think about it seriously my french slave, you have 1 hour to decide".

My owner has gone and left me in the corner feeling like the pathetic slave that I am. What was I thinking deceiving her that way, what sort of fool am I. Do I really want this for my life, being the property of my Australian Mistress, or do I want to stay free and live my life as usual. I'm not too sure anymore if this is the life for me, my Mistress is very different to any woman I have ever met.

It is dark now and Mistress has taken me upstairs to the top of the boat, there I am tied to the floor, legs and arms spread. The ball gag is in my mouth so I cannot speak or scream, I am scared for Mistress is not happy with her property. Mistress has tied up my balls and cock so they are swollen and throbbing. The nipple clamps are biting into the flesh, she has screwed them down even tighter. Mistress has rolled black plastic over my skin like I am mummified, but she has cut a hole where my cock and balls are tied up. I need to pee but I cannot say anything, I can just squirm and moan and hope Mistress understands. She is sitting at the end of my legs tapping my feet with her cane. She smiles at me, of course she knows what the problem is, and just sits there waiting.

"If you need to pee slave, you'll just have to do it there, I don't have the time to untie you now". I cannot wait any longer and pee myself, the warm fluid running down my legs and back. The black plastic holding everything in. I feel humiliated and embarassed but I must do as I am told now, I have chosen my life with my owner. Mistress comes and unties my balls and cock, they are released now and feeling normal again. Mistress starts to rub my cock, making it hard again, pumping it to full erection. She stands spread legged over my body, moving up to my head where I can see her bare pussy under her dress. She squats over my face and pulls out the ball gag. "Lick my pussy slave, make it nice and clean before I impale your cock inside me". "Do it quickly as I want to milk you of every ounce of juice you have in those hard little balls".
....................
I am tied to the floor on the top of the boat. My legs and arms are widely spread due to the ankle and arm shackles that Mistress brought with her.
The leather straps have been tigthened in such a way that I am displayed like a insect on a sheet, unable to move at all. And MISTRESS used some special devices to secure Her slave as She wishes!
The ball gag prevents me to beg and I am scared to death because I was caught talking to my french friends on MISTRESS's computer. I know that it is a major mistake!
4 hours later, hog tied in the corner of the house boat, showing the french slave that it is time to obey perfectly:
MISTRESS always knows what Her slave is doing, even when She is not here! There is no way to cheat.
It is dark now and a few candles show that my fate is sealed. I shall sign the "Slave Contract", I have no other choice now.
Mistress LunarPriestess wants to enslave me, I accept it.
Still wearing Her dress over me, She slowly straddles my face. My mouth, lips and tongue obediently lick Her Pussy and Arse Hole clean till She decides to impale my cock.
When She accepts to drain my balls, when She decides to milk Her slave, She knows that it is a new part of my training. He will be more obedient now, this male needs real pain and humiliation!
Please Mistress LunarPriestess, let me be Your humble slave
..................................

Mistress grabs a pair of large scissors and cuts the black plastic away from my naked body. She unlocks my arms and legs and grabs my hair pulling me to a metal bar up the back of the boat. She locks a bar between my arms and another between my legs, hooking the bar between my arms to the metal chain hanging from the frame. Its like a huge arm, I'm scared as I've never seen anything like it before. Mistress places the ball gag back into my mouth. "Slave, you pissed yourself earlier, its time now to wash it off". Mistress walks over to a control panel and the arm starts to lift me up off the boat, I am dangling above the roof as the arm moves out over the water like it is going to drop me into the dark moisture. I'm shaking and wondering is my Mistress so angry with me that she will drown me. She could because nobody knows where I am, she has my passport and could just burn it. I've been really stupid this time, my life is in her hands.

I'm hanging over the water, I start to move down closer to the cold icy river, my feet feel the cool water first. This is it, my life is over, I am trying to squirm myself free. Deeper and deeper I go into the water, slowly moving up over my chest, my neck and then my whole body is submerged. I start to panic as my breath is running out, but I slowly start to move back up again. My face is out of the water, I suck in a deep breath of salty air. I look up and see my owner watching me, she is in control of everything about me, I have to trust her as my life is in her hands. Again I go back down, deeper into the water but I have taken a deep breath and trust my Mistress with my life. I am moving back up again, all the way up to the top of the boat, Mistress grabs me and pulls me over to where she is standing. She unlocks my arms and legs, I am left standing in front of her. I drop to my knees kissing her feet, thanking her for teaching her slave to behave always and follow HER LAW.

Mistress grabs my hair and makes me crawl behind her down the stairs, in past the kitchen to the bedroom at the back of the boat. She pulls me into the shower, she is naked and standing in the warm steamy water. "Clean me slave, do it properly I'm sticky from the salty water, then clean yourself and make sure you wash all that piss off you from before".

No comments:

Post a Comment