Friday, May 7, 2010

The Story Continues 14

Mistress has showered and I have made sure that I have been very careful and gentle when I cleansed her skin and dried her off. She is wearing a warm robe and sitting on the bed.

"SlaveAlain tomorrow we will be pulling into a Port for supplies. As you have been working hard over the last few weeks, coping with your chores and your training schedule, I will give you some free time tomorrow after breakfast". "You can choose to visit the town and have a look around at your leisure or just do whatever you wish. We will be leaving though once I have purchased items and heading slowly back home. I intend on mooring up the river and have a day fishing and relaxing. If you wish I would be happy if you joined me but it is up to you".

"I think the night has been good but stressful for you, all you need to understand is that you belong to me now, MY LAW is THE LAW and if you go against it you will have to pay the price". "I'll be outside having a drink for awhile, you should go to bed and get some rest".

My Mistress has dismissed me but I'm not tired, even though she has punished me severely tonight I am extremely happy and just wish to serve her. I wonder if I go out and sit near my Mistress will she be angry again for not obeying her, maybe yes but I will take my chances. I make my way out to the back of the boat, Mistress is sitting at the table rubbing her feet. "Excuse me Mistress, may I speak to you". "Yes slavealain what is it". "Mistress it would give me great pleasure if you would allow your slave to rub your feet for you, to relieve your pain and help you relax, may I Mistress". "Yes my slave that will be fine".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

What a hard day!
I did not know that "fishing" was so emotional, painful and exhausting. My owner has a real personal way when it comes to fishing... Today, I spent a full hour hopelessly secured, eagle spread on the deck of the boat, forced to lick Mistress' juicy pussy clean before being fucked till my balls were perfectly drained.
Then, I was tied eagle spread again by means of two sturdy metal bars, suspended above the icy waters to the river before becoming completely immersed twice as it was getting dark, and I got so scared...
After cleaning my Owner carefully under a hot and nice shower, I was dismissed at last; but a few minutes later I took the risk to beg Mistress' permission to rub Her Feet which She accepted with a strange smile on Her Face...
"Slave, I knew that you would come back to Me! Never forget that it is a privilege to touch Your Mistress.... you have suffered a lot today of course and I am pretty satisfied with your behaviour. But...maybe now, as a part of the training programme I have prepared for you, I think that you should be humiliated. Go to the kitchen immediately, put some milk and cereals in a bowl and come back here, don't forget your lead. Hurry up slave, you know that I have no patience! "
"Yes Mistress" I humbly say.
"Good boy. Put the bowl on the floor and eat your meal on all fours carefully. If you spill some food, you will have to lick the deck clean, I don't like food to be wasted. Do you understand slave?"
"Yes Mistress, I understand perfectly".
Holding the lead connected to my collar, You watch Your naked property lapping his dinner on such a humiliating position. The few drops of milk that stain the floor around the bowl are perfectly licked according to Your order.
"Slave, bring me your chastity belt and a padlock at once... Put your hands behind your back now for I want to tie them up. Tonite you will be chained by your slave collar to a ring fixed on the wall behind my bedroom door. You will sleep on a thick and "comfortable" mat. If I hear you moaning you will be gagged immediately. Do not forget that you have signed a slave contract now. I require obedience, patience and respect. You are on training. My cane, my riding crop and my whip are always within an inch distance. Your only choice is to respect your signature. My LAW is the LAW, do not expect any mercy at present!!!"
___________________________________________________________________________

Mistress has me chained behind her door, I have a comfortable mat to lay on. I will not complain as it my Mistress' orders, all I can do is be a patient and obedient slave.

Mistress is laying on her bed reading a book, I am not allowed to look but I can see her without actually looking. She looks so relaxed as she reclines on the pillows, her breasts billowing out over her silk wrap. My cock is starting to get erect, I must control myself because I don't want Mistress getting angry with me again or the chastity belt cutting into me again.

"Slave I see that you like what you see, is there something that you could do for me, perhaps help your Mistress to really relax and unwind". Mistress smiles at me, she has a very cheeky look in her eyes, I have seen that look before when I have been pleasuring her. "My Mistress, it is my duty to do as I am asked, to follow your every wish, I would crawl on all fours to be able to serve my Mistress, anytime day or night". "Well you are certainly learning, sometimes a bit slowly but you are getting there".

Mistress gets up and unlocks my chain, she unlocks the chastity belt and checks my cock for any marks. She is rubbing my cock making her sex slave hard, she is gentle but firm, as I like it but I do not tell her that. It is not my place to enjoy anything, all I'm here for is to satisfy my owner. I'm not game to move, I do not know what my Mistress wants, I just stay on the mat and wait for her directions. Mistress grabs my lead and pulls me up to the bed, she puts the bar between my arms and legs again. I am spread eagled on the bed. Mistress lifts the bar which holds my feet, it is up near my shoulders leaving my arse bare, she gives me a quick slap on my bare arse, then her mouth is on my butt cheeks where she leaves small bite marks. It hurts but its also stimulating my cock even more. Mistress positions herself above me on the bed, she is squeezing my nipples hard, making them erect. She now slides my cock inside her wet pussy, it is so hot and wet, but I am not going to move as Mistress is pumping me so hard. I know she loves feeling the hard shaft totally inside her, deeper and deeper as it gets harder and harder.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mistress has just dismounted Her spread eagled male slave on the bed. She is breathing heavily and Her Hips are still moving on an erratic way over my shaft. My testicles are quite empty now due to the efficient and wild pumping of my Owner's Pussy.
"That was so good and so fantastic. I feel completely relax now... you really are the play thing I was looking for. From my personal experience and the books I read about slave training, a slave of your kind requires daily punishment and humiliation! It is evident that a french male needs to endure frequent drills every day to reinforce his obedience! he must never think before obeying an order and you can rely on me to show that your pathetic life as a free man is over, forget it and submit to THE LAW.
I hate laziness and arrogance, do you understand slave?"
"Yes Mistress" I whisper, "yes of course"
"Louder slave or you will be gagged!"
"Mistress, yes Mistress" I cry!
"Good."
You slide Your fingers inside Your Pussy several times and make me lick them with devotion. Some white and thick drops of this precious liquid are spread all over my face and especially inside my nostrils.
"Remember my Perfume and my Nectar, You are Mine now!"
Then, I am chained again behind my Owner's bedroom door where I shall spend the night on a mat, hands shackled behind my back, wearing the chastity belt and its vicious spikes. No ball gag, thank god!
Before closing the door You say: "Sleep well now slave as It is my order! Tomorrow will be a new day of submission for you. I will teach you a new lesson in the morning and I need an efficient male ready to serve his Owners beck and call! Training in the morning and fishing in the afternoon unless I Decide to chain you to a tree for poor behaviour."
Before I have time to answer and wish my Owner good night the door is closed...
Yes, my needs are of no importance... But I am happy to know that I am the play thing Mistress was looking for.
Mistress is cruel but fair. I know that She will take care of me.
As I fall asleep I remember my previous life in my property in New-Caledonia. But there is THE LAW now, and the slave contract...
Your humble french Property.
_________________________________________________________________________


I didn't sleep well last night, curled up on the mat at Mistress' door, but I am not complaining. I am free now and preparing breakfast for my owner. As Mistress stated yesterday and again this morning, I have a free day today, well this morning anyway and Mistress wants me to go out and have a look around town. She has chosen some clothes for me, which were in her room, and after I have finished cleaning up I am to dress and go. Mistress has also given me a small amount of money to purchase something if I wish. I understand that my Mistress looks after me and cares for me, even though she is hard and determined to train her property well, she is generous in nature. Before I leave Mistress puts a bracelet on my wrist, and locks it on. I'm not sure what this bracelet is for but it is Mistress' law.

I make my way down the street, there are many shops. I make my way into one of the shops and have a look at the items. I feel someone standing close behind me. "Good morning slave, where is your Mistress today"? I turn around and Priestess Melissa is standing behind me. I lower my eyes but I'm in shock. "Mistress Lunar is on the boat waiting for me Priestess". "I see, so she has given you a free morning then slave, perhaps we can have some fun then". Priestess Melissa grabs my arm and walks me out the door. I'm worried and not sure what to do, should I make a fuss, should I go with the Priestess and follow her orders, what would Mistress Lunar want. "Remember slave, you are worth nothing, you may have signed her contract but you are a free slave today, I will use you better than Lunar". I try to move away but her grasp is too strong, she is pulling me into a room at the back of a shop.

"This place is owned by another Priestess, we will have privacy here slave. I can do with you what I want and nobody will know". She pushes me over to a large chair and strips off my clothes, locks my arms and feet to the chair, I cannot move. She then puts a ring gag into my mouth, I am terrified. "Do you know what this is slave". Priestess Melissa pulls a metal bar out of the cupboard, it is a small branding iron. The branding iron is then put into the fire, I am squirming in my chair, trying hard to get my hands out to free myself. "Do not bother struggling pathetic slave, you will not get out of those straps, hahaha".

Priestess Melissa stands in front of the chair, she has lifted up her skirt and I see she is naked underneath. She begins to play with her pussy, fingering herself in front of me. She kneels up on the chair and puts her fingers into my mouth through the ring gag. I try and move my head away but I can't. I'm not enjoying this at all, my cock is very limp as I don't want to become aroused. "You are so pathetic slave, is my pussy not good enough for you". The priestess then slaps me across the face, she is yelling at me now, saying degrading things. She grabs the branding iron out of the fire, it is glowing red and smoke is pouring off it. I am trying to scream but all that comes is a mumbled groan.

Priestess Melissa is standing in front of me, she is looking for the best spot to brand me with her iron. Next minute she is moving backward quickly, I look up and see my owner holding her by the hair, yanking her backward and throwing the iron across the room. "Not this time Melissa, you have already taken my last slave, you won't do it again". Mistress unlocks my arms and legs quickly. "Get dressed slave, we are leaving this Priestess to think about herself". "Aren't you lucky that I put the bracelet on you slave, it has a homing device so I could keep an eye on you, I know that I cannot trust any of the other Priestesses, I know they want you as well". My owner has saved me from a dire situation, she owns me body, mind and soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment