Friday, May 7, 2010

The Story Continues 15

Your male slave is still trembling with utmost fear...
30 minutes ago he was naked, arms and feet hopelessly shackled to a large wooden chair, wearing a leather ring gag. He was lying at cruel Priestess Melissa's mercy who kidnapped him in a shop. She had made him taste Her cum against his will as he had no way to resist. The glowing red branding iron She was firmly holding in Her right hand scared him to death as She was walking around Your property, watching the tender skin of his body with anticipated sadistic pleasure.
When she stopped behind me at last, putting one finger under my neck between my shoulder blades, I knew that She was about to put Her mark right there... And there was nothing I could do... Help me Mistress please!
Now I am kneeling on the floor of Your car next to You, licking Your stiletto leather boots with devotion and gratitude as You are driving me back to Your house boat...
"Thank You my Owner" I say very humbly, "thank You so much."
"Keep silent slave, do not say a single word and keep on licking my boots, do what you are told at once and stop trembling stupid, you are safe now. You were born to serve me and nothing else. I will keep you. Remember that!"
As soon as we are back I am ordered to strip and crawl on the grass. Leather straps are secured on my wrists and ankles. My hands are tied behind my back again. A 2 meter long metal chain fixed around a tree trunk on the bank near the boat is fastened to my slave collar...
"I do not appreciate at all being disturbed when I have a rest on the deck of my boat. You are not prudent enough when you are not with me. This new lesson will teach you to be more careful when you are alone. Danger is everywhere as other Priestesses desire to enslave you!
I did not want to go to the village but you forced me to do it in order to rescue you because you are mine at present. In consequence you will remain tied to this tree for 2 hours before being whipped. Do you have anything to say slave?"
" No Mistress..."
" Good. Oh, I can see that you are thirsty. Here's a bowl full of fresh and delicious water. I put it before you but I want to find it untouched when I am back!!!"
I lie on the grass as I know that THE LAW is THE LAW.
________________________________________________________________________

I have been sitting on the grass watching my Mistress on the deck relaxing and enjoying her fishing. She's caught 2 good sized fish, I will cook these for her tonight, preparing them perfectly to appease my owner. I hope that my beating isn't too harsh, Mistress has informed me that I will be punished for being stupid and causing her so much trouble.

Two hours have passed, I am so thirsty and just want to drink all the water in front of me, Mistress won't be happy if I touch it. Mistress is standing in front of me, I'm still chained to the tree. "Stand up slave, turn around and lean up against the tree". Mistress has her riding crop with her, I'm in for my beating now, she is angry as I can hear it in the tone of her voice.
WHACK, hard on my bare arse, this is the hardest she's ever hit me before, WHACK again and again. "SLAVE, I WANT YOU TO UNDERSTAND, YOU ARE MY PROPERTY, I OWN YOU, NO OTHER PERSON HAS ANY RIGHT TO YOU, DO YOU UNDERSTAND".
Mistress is yelling at me as she whips me again, why didn't I understand that I belong only to her. "IF YOU EVER ARE APPROACHED BY ANYONE, REMEMBER WHO YOU BELONG TO, USE THAT PATHETIC STUPID BRAIN FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE, I WON'T STAND FOR ANY STUPIDITY ANYMORE".
The welts on my bare arse are burning, stinging severely from the beating my owner has inflicted on me.

Mistress unlocks the chain and we walk back to the boat. "You will prepare the fish I have caught for our dinner tonight, go now and clean yourself up". "We will be heading back home tonight, while I'm driving the boat you prepare everything for dinner and serve it upstairs, you will eat the same as me and eat at my feet, we have things to talk about". "GO NOW AND DON'T WASTE TIME".

I have prepared everything for dinner and take it upstairs to the top deck. We are very close to home now, it won't be long before we are back so Mistress moars the boat while we eat. "Sit down on the floor slave, hurry up and sit at my feet". I quickly serve Mistress and grab my dinner and carefully sit on the floor. My arse is extremely sore from my beating, I'm not complaining though as its my owners LAW. "You were lucky today slave, lucky that I have my awareness open and trust my intuition. From now on you understand that you can never take anything for granted, never trust anyone other than your owner, DO YOU UNDERSTAND". "Yes Mistress, I completely understand". "We will be home in an hour slave, have everything cleaned and packed up, I may even give you another training session in the dungeon, I'm still not happy with you".
________________________________________________________________________

We are back to Mistress' Property now. The weather is fine but a bit cold.
"Open the gate stupid, and strip as soon as we are in my Domain!"
Already wearing my collar, i get naked at once...
"On Your knees slave, let's see how you can cope with the new device I have in My Dungeon!"
On the lead, I humbly walk on all fours behind my Mistress to Her Dungeon...
"Slave, I hate males who want to serve a Lady because they want to please themselves. If I have decided to enslave you it is because I know that you will submit to Me only for My pleasure and nothing else! Your training will be really hard and will never end. You wanted it this way, I will train you hard!"
The Dungeon is dark but I can see a small metal cage.
"Slave, you will spend 24 hours in this cage every week."
The cage is 4 feet long, 3 feet wide and 4 feet high...
"Have a look at the small door of the cage. When the remote control opens it, you will be able to have breakfast, lunch or dinner... On all fours of course slave!"
"When I come into My Dungeon, I want you to be on yours knees, head bent and arms between your back!"
"Prepare lunch now! I have a nice friend coming in an hour. I want pasta and lettuce!"
_________________________________________________________________________

"You will spend the afternoon down in the dungeon in your new cage". "As you know I have a visitor coming and I don't want you to be seen". "Come with me now, hurry up and don't waste my precious time".

I follow Mistress downstairs to her dungeon, the door to the cage is open, ready for me to spend my time getting acquainted with my Mistress' new toy. "Go into the bathroom, do what you need to because I don't want any mess down here".

"My friend will be here for most of the afternoon, enjoy your time slave, but think about what I said to you earlier. You are not here to gain any pleasure, you are here only to fulfil my pleasure. You have slipped backward over the last day or so, I see that I need to get you back into full training as you are of no use to me otherwise".

"If you make a mess, you will lick it up, making sure there is no trace of anything". "Now get in the cage so I can get ready for my visitor". "Is there anything you wish to say before I go"? "No Mistress, your slave will always follow YOUR LAW".

Four hours I have been cramped in this tiny cage, my body is sore and I'm tired. I doubt if I'll be able to stand up once the door is unlocked, my body is stiff and the joints aching. I had no idea that Mistress would be so hard on me, I have tried really hard to learn her ways, learn Her Law, but I seem to be failing.

The door unlocks, I am free to move around again. I slowly crawl out through the cage door when I hear the door to the dungeon open, I quickly move to the position that Mistress wants me to be in.

"Get up slave, up on the rack quickly". Mistress ties my hands and feet so I can't move, I'm spread eagled laying before her. Mistress starts rubbing my cock, getting it hard very fast, she is going to milk me and empty my balls completely. My balls are so tight, so full and need to be released but I'm trying hard to control my urge to blow everywhere. "See this small cup here slave, I will milk you dry and save your juice here in this cup. When I have emptied you I want you to drink the contents of the cup, swallow down all your cum without spilling a drop".
___________________________________________________________________________
I am spread eagled on the rack and Your firm hand quickly strokes my penis as You look into my eyes...
Unable to control my urge any more, I cannot help screaming! I can feel my cum rushing out of my balls all the way to the tip of my hard cock. Thick drops of white juice are blown right into the cup You hold in front of my sex. After squeezing my testicles many times to make sure that I am perfectly milked, You put the cup on the floor inside my metal cage. Then, Mistress Lunar unties me from the rack and tells me to go to the door of the cage.
"Do not dare to stand stupid. It is time to taste Your sperm now. See where the cup is, I want it to be perfectly cleaned. Go!!!"
As You have placed the cup at the bottom of the cage, I am forced to go inside the tiny prison completely and one more time I hear the deadly noise of the padlock which means that I am trapped again...
"Lick slave, hurry up!"
My tongue carefully swallows the cum till the cup is dry... This is real humiliation but I am proud to improve and be so obedient.
"OK slave, there are rings on each corner of the cage. Put your wrists and ankles next to these rings, I am going to tie you on all fours this time."
Small metal snap-hooks secure my ankle and wrist straps to the rings at present.
"Ass up in the air slave! and do not move now! "
I can feel your hands tying a thin rope around my balls till they get purple. The rope finds its way inside my ass slit before being secured to a bar just above my body to make sure that I shall be forced to remain in the correct position, ass up in the air, this is THE LAW!
"I know that this position will be very painful to keep for an hour, but it is my choice and pleasure to train my plaything according to my standards. Every week you will be conditioned to accept pain and humiliation. Do not forget it. The road to slavery is a long road. In fact it never ends. Enjoy your time in the cage, I'll be back in an hour."
Just before leaving the Dungeon, You grab my hair and insert my ball gag deeply into my mouth...
Oh Mistress, take pity on Your slave... But I am unable to speak...
_________________________________________________________________________

My Mistress is being so harsh in her training, now I'm locked in place on all fours in the cage, my knees are burning, my shoulders, neck, back, hips and legs are aching so bad. I know that I'm not going to be able to move when Mistress releases the door to let me out. My balls are purple and about ready to drop off, they are so swollen and I doubt if they will work again.

I'm sure its been an hour since Mistress left me here, the time is going so slowly. Longer and longer it seems, where is she, does she really want me to suffer severe damage because I can't move. I hear the door open and Mistress has unlocked the door.

"Get out now Slave, hurry up, stand up and don't moan. Get use to feeling the pain, it will be a regular thing for you from now on". "The visitor I had today was a friend of Priestess Melissa, she told me that you asked Melissa to use you, to take her pleasure because you wanted to please her. That you were sick and tired of being MY toy, MY pleasure slut". "What do you have to say for yourself you pathetic excuse for a slave".

"No Mistress, that is not true, I would never want to deceive you". I fall to the floor at Mistress' feet, my face pressing into the ground. She grabs me by the hair and lifts me up, yelling at me to stand up and look at her. Mistress pulls a knife out of her pocket and grabs my purple balls, quickly cutting the tie wrapped around them. "I don't know anymore slave, do I believe you or Melissa, could it be true, it angers me severely to think that I may have wasted my time in saving you, that you really wanted her to brand you". "Well branding it will be slave, get upstairs and out into the backyard, hurry up and don't make me wait".
__________________________________________________________________________

I am out in the backyard now.
It is a windy day and it is rather cold. My Mistress is so angry that I am scared for I know that I am nothing more than a prisoner in Her Domain, ready to be enslaved. Anything can happen now.
When Mistress took a sharp knife in the Dungeon, before untying my testicles, I thought She was ready to cut my balls off and make a eunnuch of me...
Spread eagled between two trees in front of the Alter I am waiting...
"Let's see what you have to say! you will be whipped till You are ready to tell Me the truth. No problem if you scream, no ball gag today, this place is a real secret place and nobody will come to save you! You wanted it hard? Here it comes, I am so angry with you stupid slave!"
Priestess Melissa's friend is here, watching Your slave being whipped without mercy.
"I am sincere Mistress Lunar, please believe me, I was so shy that I got trapped by Mistress Melissa I swear", I cry...!
20 minutes of hard beating later, I am really broken.

You only stopped torturing Your Property when Priestess Mellissa's friend said at last:
"Lunar, She whispers, Your slave is the real one You were looking for. he was really trapped by Mistress Melissa. Stop beating him now please. This male will serve You better now. His pathetic life is Yours of course, but if You accept, he will serve Our Community too.
"I knew it, but My slave needed to know what happened. Our relationship is based on a real contract and he has to trust me. Leave us alone please, I need to talk to him now!"
_________________________________________________________________________

Mistress has taken the visitor to her car to bid her farewell. I'm so scared now, what will my owner do to me, will she dismiss me, will she punish me even more, she said she wants to talk to me, I'm worried that it is the end for me.

Mistress has untied me from the trees in front of the alter, she is walking around me looking at the damage she has inflicted on me. "Slave, get into the house, upstairs in my bathroom I want you to shower, I will be up there in a moment. Don't be lazy and don't moan about your marks, you must learn the LAW, MY LAW, do you understand".
"Yes Mistress I understand, I will hurry now".

I go upstairs to my owners bathroom, I look in the mirror and see the welts and marks she has left on me. I've never seen her so angry, she was so upset when she heard the words that I chose to be with Priestess Melissa. I hope she knows that my life belongs to her now, I signed the contract, its my destiny.

I have the shower quite warm to ease the pain coming from my bum and legs, it is very steamy and I don't see my owner standing there watching me. "When you finish slave, I'll be out in the sitting room, I have some special lotion to put onto your welts. It worked well last time, but don't take all day". I quickly finish washing myself and cleaning my arse of any bloody or dirt which may be on the skin. Mistress is sitting on the lounge, and motions for me to come before her.

"Turn around slave, bend over so I can put this cream onto you. If I hear any moan and whine while I'm doing it you'll get another belting". Mistress gently rubs the lotion into the skin, it stings and hurts a little but I say nothing. As it soaks in I can feel it soothing and calming my skin, it feels good and is easing the pain. "Turn around slave, face your Mistress so I can look at you". Mistress is smiling at me as she starts to caress my balls and dick, its been a long time since I have pleasured my Mistress. Mistress pulls on my lead so I am standing only inches away from her, she starts to suck on my cock, that suck that I know can milk me very easily but I must not enjoy it. My cock is growing hard very quickly, I want so much to pleasure my owner so she is completely satisfied with her slave, so she knows that I am only interested in pleasuring her and nobody else.

Mistress pushes me back and turns and kneels on the lounge, her skirt is lifted to reveal her naked pussy. "You know what to do slave, use your tongue, fingers and cock to satisfy your owner. You have had too much time away from pleasuring me, that has to change, you know that you are my slave and my pleasure toy, so get to work and make me believe that you belong only to me. You will be tested on your technique, how much effort you put into satisfying your Mistress, that will tell me where your desires to serve lay".

No comments:

Post a Comment