Friday, May 7, 2010

The Story Continues 17

Mistress, things are going so fast that I sometimes wonder if what is happening in Your Domain is really true...
I was tattoed yesterday because my Owner decided to prove that I am Her Property now..... I had no way to refuse to wear Her Mark for I was so weak after the tens training session that, within a minute's time, I got tied, wrists and ankles to a sturdy wooden chair on the terrace, blindfolded and gagged!
I was trapped again!
I am tattoed at present and there is no way I can do about it, I am wearing the Mark, Your personal Mark, my Mistress's Mark ...
I know that I am a pleasure toy, a sex slave, a pet, a mere domestic servant... and a slave still on training!
I understand that, due to the Slave Contract I signed 6 weeks ago, I have no more privileges. All I can do is to accept my Mistress's Law without complaining. Mistakes will always be severely punished at once if I do not behave. I shall serve.
I am serving dinner on the terrace now: A dozen delicious oysters to begin with, after a glass of Dom Perignon champagne, of course. As my Owner wanted to have a light dinner, I prepared a wonderful chicken salad. French and chilled white wine from Alsace is being served by Your obedient naked and kneeling slave, head bent of course, as required...

My lips are kissing Mistress's breasts now, my tongue is licking them and my mouth is sucking them with devotion... it is so hard not to use my hands Mistress!!!
M cock has just been swallowed by Your greedy pussy and You use me as the pleasure toy I have become.
"Serve Your Mistress well slave and stay silent. The slightest moan will be considered as a mark of disrespect. Be very careful!"
"Not bad stupid! but You still have a lot to learn slave! Tomorrow your ball sack will be pierced by Mistress Sonia. This time You will not be tied because I need to know if you can endure strong pain to serve Me. You will be lying on the bench in My Dungeon, spread eagled as it is My order. It will certainly be very painful to endure the piercing gun but I want you to prove to Your Owner that you are willing to obey. You will be blindfolded, that's all. Anything to say My pet?"
" No Mistress, nothing"
" Good, lick me clean now!"
__________________________________________________________________

Mistress Sonia arrived early, around 9am as I was cleaning up after I had prepared a delicious breakfast for my Queen. She is sitting out on the back terrace with Mistress Sonia discussing the piercing that is being performed today. A silver ring with be attached to my ball sac for a lead to be connected to, so Mistress can train me even harder than she already has. I'm constantly wondering what have I gotten myself into, she's very tough on her slave but this is my choice and I cannot complain as I accepted this for my life. I know what happens when I upset my Mistress and I don't want to do that, not again.

"Slave come here, I want to introduce my toy to Mistress Sonia". "Sonia this is my new slave in training, you would have already seen him at the Ritual night, he's a fine specimen and becoming an excellent pleasure toy. He still has some learning to do but is progressing well". "Perhaps Lunar on the next Ritual night he can participate, if he's progressing well, I'm sure all the other Priestesses will only be too happy to include him in the proceedings haha". "Mmm thats a possibility Sonia, the next night is coming up soon so I'll have to keep it in mind".

Mistress attaches my lead to my collar and pulls me along down the stairs to the dungeon. The dreaded dungeon where I have experienced so much pain and discomfort, once again I'm about to deal with more, will there ever be an end to it. I guess the only way is if Mistress dismisses me, then I would be free.

"Get up on the table slave, I'm not going to tie you up, just lay there perfectly still with your legs spread apart so Mistress Sonia can have easy access to those balls of yours". I get up on the table and lay down exactly as my owner requires, she places the blindfold on my eyes so I cannot see a thing. I can feel hands moving over my body, I know its my owner because I can smell her perfume and fully know that its her. I can feel Mistress holding onto my cock, keeping it out of the way so Mistress Sonia has easy access to my balls. They are discussing the best location for it and finally agree on where the ring will go. I can feel something cold and wet being applied to my sac, the smell of metholated spirits is strong. This is to ensure that there are no infections from the piercing and Mistress Sonia explains to my owner that it will have to be applied often over the next week. I can hear Mistress laughing and saying that it won't be a problem to administer the solution to her pleasure toy, she is wicked, I know it.

I'm laying on the table as nervous as hell, waiting for the click of the piercing gun and the ring being permanently imbedded into my scrotum. CLICK goes the gun and a shooting pain runs through my balls, pain and throbbing from the ring being now in place. Thats it, finally my owner has what she wants, her pleasure toy now tattooed with her mark and his balls pierced and a ring attached for his lead. What else could possibly happen to me now, I hope and pray that this will be the end of it, that Mistress will be satisfied with her slave now.
____________________________________________________________________

I am still laying on the table, spread eagled in Mistress Lunar's Dungeon, just trying not to moan or scream because of the pain.
I am not tied because my Mistress wanted to know if I could accept hard pain without any restricting devices.
I am wearing a blindfold and my scrotum has just been pierced, and I can feel the new humiliating silver ring between my balls...
"Do not dare move and just accept Your fate now! Show how obedient you are. Show Your Mistress that you are willing to be My Property! Any sign of rebellion will be considered as a great offence and you will be auctioned immediately on the web! I know lots of Mistresses who would be very happy to buy My toy slave, if I decided so!"
"This french male is really nice, Mistress Sonia says. Keep it and train it hard. It will become the pet dog and the plaything You need. He could even be very useful when We meet for the Ritual Night..."
"Yes Sonia. This poor creature has only been on training for two months... and he is tattooed and pierced now. I am very proud of it. I can feel the Power I have on him! This male might be branded in the future, if he is ready to accept it and if I decide so.
"Stand up stupid and put your hands behind your back so that I can tie them. I want Your lead to be attached to your new scrotum ring . Do not move at all if You do not want Your pierced balls to be damaged.
Siting on the floor in the corner of the Dungeon, naked and unable to move, I have no way to escape... I am obediently waiting.
___________________________________________________________________

"Get up lazy slave, you've had enough rest now to get over your piercing this morning. I'm going to attached the lead to your ball ring now, you will walk behind me perfectly, do not be slow and do not be too quick for it will be you who suffers if you do not concentrate and stay close behind me". Mistress reaches down and hooks the lead to my ball ring, it is extremely tender but I cannot say anything or I'll really be in trouble.

Mistress leads me back upstairs out of the dungeon and into the kitchen where I am to prepare lunch for her. "This afternoon slave we are going into town for some supplies, clean up after you prepare my lunch, go to your room and dress. Wear something nice and place your chastity device on as well. If anyone tries to kidnap you this time at least then they won't be able to use my play toy". I quickly prepare a fresh salad for my Mistress, and clean up as she asked. I am dressed and ready to go into town with Mistress when she receives a phone call. "Plans have changed, we are going to dinner at Mistress Sonia's house tonight, you can stay dressed now, but I want you to go down into the cellar and get some bottles of wine to share for tonight. Hurry up and don't take all day".

We arrive at Mistress Sonia's house, another mansion with beautiful gardens. I'm really scared and worried that Mistress Melissa will be here tonight, what do I do if something happens again, Mistress will certainly dismiss me forever. Mistress Sonia's slave opens the door, he is a big black man wearing just a cloth wrapped around his waist. There are 3 other Mistresses here as well and their slaves are outside preparing the table for dinner. "Slave go into the kitchen and help with preparations for tonight, I'll be out the back on the terrace with the other Mistresses. Don't cause me any problems slave or you'll be punished harder than you have before". I walk into the kitchen and find 2 kitchen maids, they are females which is a big surprise to me. I introduce myself and they set me to work making salad again for dinner. They both belong to Mistress Sonia, talk highly of her and seem happy with their lives here.

The dinner is over, all is cleaned up and the Mistresses are sitting out on the terrace enjoying their wine. I think they are getting a bit drunk as Mistress Sonia is speaking quite loudly and laughing. "Slave come here and sit on the floor at my feet, I hope you've worked perfectly tonight with Sonia's housemaids". Mistress rests her hand on my shoulder as Mistress Sonia lays out on the table in front of us. She is screaming for her maids and house slave to come to her. She has removed her panties and the housemaids are licking her pussy and stroking her clit while she is squirming around on the table. I lower my eyes but Mistress lifts my head to see what is happening. I still have the chastity device on and it is starting to cut into me as my cock becomes excited by watching the pleasure in front of us. Oh my what do I do? Ok my training is working, I'm not getting excited, my Mistress is not in front of me, its someone else. My only thoughts are being with my Owner, nobody else, I am OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment