Friday, May 7, 2010

The Story Continues 19

My name is Slave Alain.
I have been on training for more than three months now, since I accepted to get into a taxi at Brisbane airport in the car park, hands tied behind my back, just for fun YOU said.. I thought it was only a game...But it was a deadly trap!
60 minutes later, I was delivered to Mistress Lunar's mansion, a lonely place as a mere piece of furniture, a toy or a pet, and I was led to what looked like a cell, no windows at all, just a sturdy wooden door!
I tried to complain of course but it was too late and the taxi driver knew exactly what to do with the stupid male, and she was well paid for that!
"MISTRESS LUNAR needs a real good slave to serve HER She said and I am not sorry for you, it is your new life now."
The Lady taxi driver, a friend of my MISTRESS was laughing while she stripped me from head to toes with a pair of scissors before telling me that I'd better submit and wait for my Mistress on my knees, head humbly bent.
"Maybe YOUR Owner will come to have a look at HER new Property in an hour She said." And She left me, locking the door behind Her."
That was more than 3 months ago...
MISTRESS Lunar Priestess is really demanding and She wants to teach her pet new lessons day after day, and It is really difficult to know what SHE wants.
I am still standing against the cross, hands holding the wooden beams, legs open too as if I was secured to the device in a eagle spread position, and I do not dare to move for it could mean new torture for I have no new instructions...
The slave training session was awfully severe, but I stay silent and still.
People behind me clap their hands and laugh because they really liked the way You tortured and trained YOUR slave. I can hear them say that YOU are the best one to whip and train a slave, a male that is not tied and gagged at all.
Maybe my MISTRESS is proud of me I think...
Mistress Sonia says: "My stupid lesbian slave needs more training. She really is a lazy maid and she is still too reluctant to obey. Her body is perfect but I want her to know who she belongs to now, let's play with this lesbian slave Lunar, Your slave could help Me to teach her how to accept her new fate, I am getting bored with that bitch... !"
I am waiting obediently, naked and displayed on the cross...
_____________________________________________________________________

My Mistress is quiet, just standing behind me as I stay standing at the cross, unable to move out of fear for my life.

"Sonia we can certainly teach your slave a lesson or two, it is time for me to take my slave home though and tend to his wounds. Bring your bitch over tomorrow, we will definitely teach her the correct way to act for her Owner".

Mistress removes the leash from my scrotum ring, oh I can stand up straight, but she is pulling me along quickly out to the car parked in the driveway. "Get in slave, hurry up, I want you back home so you don't scar". Quickly the black BMW drives out of Sonia Priestess' property, we are home in 30 minutes and again Mistress doesn't seem happy.

I am naked in the kitchen preparing a glass of wine for her when she comes and stands behind me, her soft hands running down over my back and bum. She grabs my hair and yanks my head backwards, I can feel her lips caress my ears ever so softly.
"How many times do I have to remind you of your place here, slave". Her voice sends shivers down my spine as she quietly whispers the words into my ear. Mistress takes her glass of wine and walks out onto the back terrace, she lights up a cigarette and inhales deeply.

"Follow me upstairs, now". Quickly I follow close behind my owner, not wanting to upset her any more than I already have. I follow her into her bedroom, its so big and has a large spa in the corner of the bathroom. Mistress runs the water in the tub, adding some scented oils and a milky solution which she has used on my skin before. "Get into the tub slave, make sure the water is covering every part of your body, it will help your skin heel without any permanent scars". Mistress is sitting on the edge of the tub, just watching me. I cannot make eye contact with her, I keep my eyes and head down to show respect. "Would you prefer the taste of that bitch slave's pussy to mine slave, WOULD YOU". "Of course not Mistress, I beg you, I'm just a stupid, selfish, pathetic male who's only desire is to serve and pleasure you".

Mistress is smiling now, her hands are caressing her legs as she removes her nylon stockings from her red suspender belt, her little black thong is thrown across the room. Mistress lifts her silk skirt and leans back against the wall. Each leg is spread open resting on the top of the tub, her smooth sweet pussy is glistening in the light. "SlaveAlain, you know what is expected of you now, make sure you are true to your word, pleasuring me above anyone else".
___________________________________________________________________

What a hard day!
I am still kneeling in the tub between the gorgious open thighs of my Owner, licking her Pussy perfectly clean, swallowing the last drops of Her delicious Nectar.
Mistress has stopped moaning and Her right foot pushes me back harshly.
"Stop my slave, and bow your head!"
I did my best to pleasure Her, using my fingers and my supple tongue till She finally decided the session was over.
"I'll use your cock tomorrow maybe My pet, but not now!"
Today was a real hard day for I was used, as a mere instrument, to punish a reluctant lesbian slave who hated being tied to a male...
Then, I was severely whipped, naked and displayed on a cross in front of a crowd of people, people I had never met before... Humiliation and real pain remembered me who I am now: a pain slave, a toy, a pet sometimes, and maybe a maid too...
"Listen, I have decided to call Mistress Sonia to tell Her that I want to be alone to use my slave tomorrow. Her lesbian slave can wait, I do not care about that bitch really. You need to be trained again, you need to learn again, just for my pleasure. So, you will spend the night in your cage in My Dungeon. No need to wear your chastity cage for Your hands will be shackled behind your arms. Your slave collar will be tied to a ring on the wall to prevent you from moving too much and you will wear a ring gag. Just in case you are thirsty there will be a bowl in the cage too and your tongue is still free, isn't it? you will have a blanket of course, but only your teeth will help you to protect you from the cold of My Dungeon. If you need to go to the toilet, do it right now for it will be too late very soon. Anything to say stupid?"
"No MISTRESS."
"Good slave, stand up and let me tie this leash to your scrotum ring...Follow me obedientely if you want your balls to remain efficient..."
Head bent, I humbly follow my MISTRESS to the Dungeon...
__________________________________________________________________

Sitting on the floor of the dungeon next to my cage, Mistress has placed a blanket and a bowl of water inside for me. I have used the bathroom as I don't want to make a mess of myself, Mistress would not be happy.

My leash is tied to my scrotum ring and my Mistress pushes me into the cage. "There my slave, your cage for the night, don't bother to moan or struggle as you will not be heard or seen. Learn your place in MY DOMAIN, learn fast as the next ritual night is coming very quickly and you will be required to serve in the celebrations".

Oh no! my Mistress is going to use me in the ritual night for the Priestess with the birthday. I don't know which one it is but I'm scared now as anything could happen. My owner is making it so hard for me now, she's really training me tough. It is my calling though, my owner knows that I signed the contract and I shall serve my Queen as required. It is my destiny.

I manage to fall asleep in this most uncomfortable place, no comfort, no cushion, so cold and the steel is hard and unforgiving. I hear the dungeon door open and Mistress walks in to release me from my cage. "Get out slave I've got an interesting morning planned for you. Hurry up and shower, meet me upstairs and don't be long".

I've showered and run upstairs to the kitchen where Mistress is waiting. There seems to be clothes laid out on the dining table, women's clothes!!! "We have a fun morning ahead of us Gigi, you are now my French slave maid for the day". Mistress holds up a pair of stockings, suspender belt, pink lace panties with matching bra, a white apron with frills around the edges and a small white frilly cap. "This will be your uniform for the day Gigi, I want to see you doing the dusting, sweeping and mopping the floor. Then you will prepare lunch for me and clean the kitchen".
___________________________________________________________________

I have been doing my morning chores as requested by my Owner. Dressed as a French maid and feeling very humiliated. My Mistress has checked my arse this morning for scaring and bruises but she said it all looked OK.

"Gigi, after we have lunch and all is cleaned up and packed away, we will go out into the garden for some fun time". "You will stay dressed as you are and meet me near the Altar". I prepare everything as Mistress wishes, finishes off my chores and see that all is packed away properly. I haven't seen my Queen for some time now and wonder where she is. Should I go out into the garden or am I meant to wait here. I simply don't want to upset my Mistress, I know what to expect if I do.

Standing near the back doors I see Mistress walking back up to the house, she is smiling as she sees me at the door. I drop to my knees and bow my head in respect of her. "Come Gigi, we are going out to the garden now". Mistress grabs my lead and we walk outside in the sunshine and I feel the cool breeze against my skin. I see, as we approach the altar, one of Mistress' black bags on the ground. What now!!!! Can I ever have just one day without pain. I stop just thinking about myself, how selfish of me to ever go there.

Mistress has laid a blanket out on the cool grass under the shade of one of the large trees. She pulls me down beside her and undoes my collar. I'm confused at what is happening, not sure what to expect. My Queen has a pleasant persona about her today, she is smiling and touching me, it is very comforting. "Lay down on the blanket Gigi, put your head on the pillow and relax, you have had some tough times lately". I do as I'm told, laid out in front of Mistress. My owner is sitting next to me, her hands caressing my legs, running up and down on the silk stockings. Of course I am enjoying the sensations and my cock is getting very excited.

"Mistress, may I speak".
"Yes, what is it Gigi". "My Queen, I am enjoying too much your touches and caresses. My body is yearning to pleasure you Maam".
"I understand Gigi, and it's ok you may enjoy the sensations as I want you to have some fun. I will not be angry by your reactions, just enjoy whatever happens".

After hearing my Owner's words I am relaxed now and enjoying every single sensation. My Mistress' soft hands are touching and holding my balls, gently but firmly squeezing them. Her fingers are caressing between my legs and around to my arse. Oh I want to scream with delight, my cock is throbbing so much with delight. Mistress opens my legs wide so she can access my arse more easily, her fingers gently pulling my arse cheeks apart and sliding inside me. Mistress moves her head closer and spits into my arse crack, her fingers pushing the lube into my hole so the fingers slip easily inside and out. One finger sliding all the way in, then moving up to about an inch inside my crack, she's found my g spot and is massaging it slowly. The rythmn and motion on this spot is like heaven.

I am laying there, simply in bliss when my Mistress moves over and grabs her bag. She is now taking her strap on out of it and putting it on herself. I can't believe what I am seeing, I'm going to be fucked by my Owner, like a French Maid whore. I'm shocked but extremely excited and the strap on is this large black cock which really stands out against my Queens fair skin. She also has lube which she is now putting into my arse and onto the black cock. Again Mistress is between my legs, opening them up even further so her cock is just resting on my arse hole. I just want to blow right now, I'm so turned on by seeing my owner ready to fuck me, she is so beautiful and I am so lucky to be her maid.

I feel the head of the cock inside my arse, ever so slowly sliding down further and further, filling me up and feeling so good. Mistress is on her knees and holding the cock so it slides in at the right angle for perfect penetration. I'm squirming with the movement as its also rubbing on the g spot which Mistress stimulated for me previous to penetration. The cock is deep inside my arse now, moving faster than before and really making my cock ache with excitement. Mistress is leaning over me, her lips at my ear, her tongue caressing my ear as she moves in and out. I want to turn my head and kiss her but I dare not, that would be far too presumptuous of me. "Gigi" she whispers, "you have permission to touch me, caress by breasts, move as you wish for your enjoyment". With that Mistress moves down and her lips are on mine, her tongue is finding mine, sucking, flicking, tempting me to drive my own into her mouth. I hold onto her head as I passionately kiss her soft, tender lips. She moans with delight and pumps her cock further and harder inside me.

My lips are now teasing her nipples, so hard and so erect. I suck them into my mouth, her breast coming with them until my mouth is full of her flesh. Her hand is holding the back of my head, pushing harder into my mouth and she is moaning with delight. She moves back away from me, kneeling between my legs while her cock is thrusting into my hot, horny arse. Her hands are squeezing her breasts and nipples, making them harder and her fingers are in her mouth sucking on them and moving to her nipples, making them glisten in the sunlight.

Mistress pulls her cock out of me, she rolls me over onto my stomach, lubes my arse again and slides her cock back inside me. The angle is totally different now, the cock rubbing against my g spot and making me want to cum quickly. Mistress' legs are outside mine, she is moving her hips and laying on my back. "Gigi, I think you have lasted well my Pet". "Do you want to cum now or take some more fucking"? "Whatever you wish my Queen, I am melting with desire to pleasure you".

Mistress pulls her cock out of me, takes of the strap on and is kneeling next to my hips. Her fingers are still working on my arse but her lips and tongue are now sucking on my balls. My hand slides between her legs and feels her super wet pussy pulsating and gyrating as she socks my balls. I slide my fingers up inside her, she moves down on me with her pussy, taking my whole hand into her. Thrusting her hips down hard, my hand is completely lost and sitting inside her. All I can do is move it up and down but she is controlling her own sensations. My Queen's lips and mouth are now on my cock, her fingers still fucking my arse, her mouth sucking hard on my erection.

My Mistress moves away from me, stripping off completely naked and laying on the blanket. "Gigi, use your tongue on my clit but lay next to me so I can still suck and fuck you". "Yes Maam, with pleasure". Laying sideways to each other my head is between my Queen's legs, my tongue and lips sucking and flicking her hard clit. My tongue penetrates her wet pussy lips, her juice all over my mouth and face. Again her mouth is on my cock, her fingers still fucking my arse hard. I want her to suck me off while my arse orgasms but I have to be in control. I slide my thumb into her arse, her wetness is everywhere making it easy to do. She stops sucking and moans when I do it, squirming and wriggling with each thrust. I want my cock to be in her arse, fucking her hard like I know she would want. What to do, should I try or stay still. What would happen, I'd get punished, so what!!!!

My cock is so rock hard now from my Mistress' mouth milking me, my arse is ready to explode in ecstacy. I can feel my owner pushing harder onto my tongue and I know she will explode soon as well. Without too much thinking I move away from her, spread her legs wide and slide my rock hard cock into her wetness. Her eyes are closed and she is in heaven, I know my Mistress and her erotic body movements. She wants me, all of me so I do what I can to bring her to orgasm. Her body is screaming and thrusting against me, I'm holding back and doing well to not explode inside her. I want her to have multiple orgasms before I move to her arse and fuck it with my hard cock. Five or six orgasms are racing through her body, her pussy is dripping with her own cum, running down through her arse onto the blanket. My cock is aching for release, to explode inside her.

My fingers are rubbing her clit, my cock is fucking her hard, her body is continuously shuddering with delight. As I'm kneeling between her legs she turns and looks at me, pure pleasure in her smile. "Gigi, you have performed brilliantly, my gift to you is do whatever you wish for your climax". I am shocked with her words but happy as well for now I can show Mistress more pleasure then ever before. I slowly slide my cock out of her pussy, my fingers still on her clit continuing the stimulation that will again bring her to orgasm. My cock head is at the opening of her arse, she moves her legs apart welcoming me inside her. With that I gently push deeper inside her, the tightness of her hot arse is surrounding my cock. What pure pleasure this is for me and my Queen as well. I am totally lost to the sensations running through my body, my Mistress is thrusting her hips against me, my cock can't take much more and I feel the cum moving up from my tight ball sack. I will explode inside her but I must make sure that she cums at the same time. With this I press my fingers harder onto her clit and slit 2 insider her pussy so my cock is fucking her arse, 2 fingers fucking her pussy and my thumb pumping her clit. I can see every part of her, my cock moving in and out of her tight, wet arse and I can feel her pussy tighten around my fingers. Together we explode, bodies shuddering into each other. My juice is filling her arse to overflowing, her pussy is seeping with her nectar and I want to lick up my cum and hers all at the same time. I move back and my lips are down there, sucking all the special nectar that we both gave to each other. I am in heaven and this is where I will stay for the rest of my life. My Queen is my life now, I am happy to be whatever she wants and needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment