Friday, May 7, 2010

The Story Continues 18

I am sitting on the floor at my Mistress's Feet in Mistress Sonia's Domain, forced to watch two kitchen maids, two females licking Mistress Sonia's pussy with devotion. I understand that They are true lesbians.
They seem to perform very well, their Mistress is moaning and crying, laying out on the table, legs wide open, and my desperate cock begins to harden inside the tube of my chastity device. I thought I could cope with this but I'm so pathetic and begin to get an erection again. The small spikes begin to bite the soft flesh of my cock head and I begin to moan in despair too...
"Stay silent slave or You will be whipped again. I just want you to watch. Control your sexual lust now! Do you understand My pet?"
"Yes Mistress."
There is nothing else to say. The Contract is very clear.
The spikes are really efficient to prevent Your slave's cock to be fully hard...
Mistress Sonia is sitting now and smiling. The Mistresses are laughing and clapping their hands, enjoying the wonderful wine that Your slave selected in Your cellar.
"Lunar, You know that a scrotum piercing costs 1550 dollars don't You?"
"Yes, it's rather expensive but it is so worthy!"
"It could be free for you if You accepted to do me a favour*, Mistress Sonia says
"Maybe Sonia, maybe. What is it all about?"
"Amber, my kitchen maid is sometimes lazy and I want to give her a hard lesson. My whip is not good enough to train that bitch. She is so reluctant to obey and she does not fear to be tortured! As ?I don't want to wreck her nice arse too much. We could both have a lot of fun tying my slave to yours, in the 69er position..."
"That could be real fun Melissa, hummmmmmm!"
"Lunar, amber' wrists could be tied to Your slave's ankles, and her ankles could be tied to Your property' wrists..."
"It sounds interesting Melissa... Go on. "
"Your slave will be lying on his back on the grass, his scrotum ring attached to amber's slave collar, and his collar ring secured to amber's clit ring... The most humiliating position for a true lesbian...!"
"Perfect idea, but no more than 15 centimeters chain between them!"
"Of course Lunar. After a while, when Amber's neck gets too stiff and tired, she will be unable to resist any more; she will have to comply and put her mouth on Your slave's cock!"
"Mmm $1550 dollars spared? that's a great deal! Strip My pet slave and lay on the grass, hurry up, I need to take your chastity device off!"
I am now lying on my back on the grass, 3 Mistresses are watching Amber and Your slave. Wrists and ankles secured to Amber's ankles and wrists, I wonder how long it will take before amber's lips will be forced to meet my cock and ball sack...
_____________________________________________________________

Only 15 centimeters of chain between Mistress Sonia's housemaid and my ball ring, its not easy just laying here looking at her pussy right in front of my eyes. She is a lesbian and doesn't want to be tied to me, especially in the position we are in. My ball sack is in a precarious position and if she keeps moving I'm afraid she will rip the ring out of my scrotum which Mistress has just pierced me with.

I can smell the aroma of Amber's pussy but I cannot become excited for my Mistress is keenly watching my every move. I know that if I even attempt to have pleasure for myself she will whip me severely, and who knows what else she will do. Amber's head is getting closer and closer to my ball sack, her neck muscles are tiring and she is struggling to keep her head erect. I can hear the other Mistresses laughing but my owner is still watching me with those eagle eyes.

I close my eyes and try not to look at what is above and in front of me, I am a mere male and I am becoming aroused from all of it but I am so trying my hardest to follow my owner's LAW, for I know that she could have let Melissa have her way with me, she could have used me in the ritual night, she could send me to any of the other Priestesses to pleasure them but I am HER play toy only, if I give in to my desires she may dismiss me and I have chosen this and agreed to the contract. I lay on the grass and think of something terrible, something to take my mind off what is going on. Amber's head is now resting on my balls, she is screaming for Mistress Sonia to release her, begging to be untied as she has learnt her lesson.

Finally we are freed from the 69 position, Amber falls to the ground and kisses Sonia's feet and I follow at my owner's feet, thankful that it is over. Mistress grabs the lead and attaches it to my ball ring again but she is leading me down a path away from the house. Is she taking me to a dungeon for a flogging, will I be punished for something I haven't done. "See that bench over there slave, go and lay down on it face up". Quickly I do as Mistress asks, waiting for whatever she is about to do to me. Mistress is standing over me, her legs spread above my head and I can see she is pantiless. Mistress lowers her pussy onto my face as her hands are rubbing my stiff cock. "I'm impressed with you slave, you did well not to become too aroused tonight, you are learning well who owns you, who you belong to. Now get the smell of that slut off your mind and remember your Mistress' aroma and lick my pussy and taste my nectar". My cock is so hard now but I'm controlling my urge to cum knowing that is what Mistress wants, she is rubbing my hard cock faster as my hands fondle my owners thighs and my tongue licks her clit. Mistress has her mouth around the head of my cock, waiting for me to explode. "I'm ready to cum slave, you will cum now, as I do, and you will lick my pussy of all my nectar so you don't ever forget who owns you".

Mistress has my cum on her tongue and pulls back so that it is dripping into my mouth and I am licking it up with pleasure. I have cleaned her pussy and have the aroma of my owner all over my face, a perfume I will not forget. My Owner's mouth is upon mine, my cum is dripping from her lips as I lick every bit off them. I am so happy being owned by my Queen.
_________________________________________________________________

The dinner is over.
Mistress does not really like the way Her slave is watching what is happening in Mistress Sonia's place. He is kneeling on all fours in front of Her and She suddenly puts Her foot on his neck till his head is on the floor.
Her male slave seems to get too much excitement and his cock responds to "the show" in spite of the new silver ring that was pierced in his scrotum yesterday, which is still very painful.
The 69 position he had to endure lying on his back for more than 30 minutes, wrists and ankles tied to a lesbian girl who was quite reluctant to be secured this way was a real challenge... The slave girl begged to be released before accepting her punishment, but Mistress Sonia wanted to give her a lesson till she promised to obey perfectly!

I thought Mistress was pleased with me, I had licked her clean, swallowed my own cum but still she is not happy with my overall performance. I really wish my cock would just stay limp, its really causing me so much grief.
"Stand up, I want to tie Your lead to Your new scrotum ring! You really need a new training session!"
"Remember what I said stupid slave! When You arrived in my Domain 3 months ago I told You to control yourself and forget about Your unworthy desires! You have failed today and you will be punished for that!"
"Put Your hands behind your back for need to take full control of you."
Naked and tied , I humbly follow my Owner to the back of the mansion, the place where the sturdy wooden cross stands!
"In an hour, everybody will be here to see how I whip a male, wait for me here!"
I am waiting alone... Scared to death.
____________________________________________________________________

I am sitting at the base of the Cross, heavy dark timber planks are before me. I see off in the shadow a stock as well, made out of the hard wood and looking very menacing.

My head is bent and I'm scared to death of what my Owner is going to do to me tonight, in front of everyone. I hear in the background the sound of voices making their way closer. Oh god what will happen now, my Mistress is a hard teacher and I have not acted appropriately tonight. Once again I must learn to control everything about my male self.

Mistress is standing in front of me, I can see her bag which contains her many training weapons. "Get up slave, get over to the stock. This will be our warming up position". My leash is attached to my scrotum ring and Mistress is pulling me along hard to the stocks, my scrotum ring feeling like it will rip out any minute.

Mistress pushes me up against the structure, she has many pegs which get attached to my nipples and ball sack. The dreaded chastity belt is attached, if I start getting aroused it will cut into the head of my cock and I will be left bleeding.

"I know that my slave is nothing but a pain slut, that he gets pleasure out of being trained hard".
"Everyone is watching you now slave, are you going to enjoy all these people witnessing how pathetic you are".
Mistress slaps me hard across the face when I do not answer her. "Are you deaf or just insolent". "I'm just a stupid slave Mistress" I answer quietly.

I am pushed into the stock, locked in place so I cannot move. Mistress is making me stand in a tray of raw rice, the pieces pushing hard into the soles of my bare feet. The paddle hits me hard on my arse cheeks, the skin burning and turning red. Again she hits me, harder this time, the shape of the weapon bruised into the flesh. My legs are spread and Mistress has her riding crop flicking the pegs attached to my balls, the crop moving swiftly between my legs. Each strike on the pegs brings tears to my eyes as the pain shoots into my scrotum. If I move, the leash pulls tighter on the sack ring and begins to tear, I must stay still.

For a good 10 minutes I am hit, shoulders, back, sides, hips, arse, legs and calves are bruised and large welts are showing on my fair skin. How much more do I have to take, will my owner permanently mark her slave, will I be left scarred for life. I don't have any choice, this is my life now and I have to accept it, this is my Mistress and I give my body to her to use for her pleasure. I am her slave and toy.

Mistress opens the stocks, pulling my hair as she lifts my head out of the timber frame. I am turned around so everyone can see me, each peg is flicked off with the tip of her riding crop. I moan with pain as the blood rushes back to the site, bruising my body within seconds. "Get over to the cross now slave, your final session will be the worst. I hope now that you fully understand your role, your reason for being here". "You will hang on to the cross, not be tied. If your hands leave the cross at any time we will start the count again. You will count each stroke, you will thank your Mistress for her time in training you". "Yes Mistress, of course Mistress". "This time my sturdy cane will be used, I know how much you dread it". "Ten strokes will be added to your already bruised body, remember if you let go we start again".

The sweat is dripping from my face, my hands are sweating as well and making it very hard to hold on. The first strike hits me, "One, thank you Mistress", "Two, thank you Mistress", I repeat after each strike. The pain is excrutiating and I am becoming weak at the knees, my fingers wanting to let go of the cross. I cannot do that though, I shall stay solid and erect, I don't want to have to go through more than is necessary. "Six, thank you Mistress", "Seven, thank you Mistress" only three more to go and I am done. I can feel the skin on my arse broken and torn, the warmth of the blood inching down over my skin. The onlookers are quiet, no person making a sound as they watch this Mistress control her property. "Ten, thank you Mistress". I am done, but I dare not move until my Mistress allows me. I am left standing for a few minutes while Mistress cleans herself up, I then hear her walk away. Surely she will not leave me in this state, for the flies and insects to invade my flesh. All of a sudden the cold water from the hose hits me like a tonne of bricks, my head and body are soaked and my flesh is screaming.

The crowd are clapping as they watch the final assault from LunarPriestess. Her slave training session is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment