Sunday, September 6, 2009

The story continues - 10

Before being untied, the male slave is still riding the dreadful pony. As specified by his Mistress one hour ago he is going to be beaten again.
"Slave, you deserve the best training for I know that you are the One I needed. I have a new small leather whip that I have just bought and I wish to try on it you. I am really sorry for you..."
The whipping on my shoulders are so hard to bear as I am fully exhausted now, sitting on the V shape of the pony. The slighest move sends waves of pain in my arse crack and my balls dangle on each side of the plank!
An hour later, as I am sleeping in my comfortable cell, the door suddenly opens and I have to rush to my Owner's bedroom to submit again... It is the LAW!
My Owner unlocks my collar because the gardener will be there tomorrow but She wants me to keep the chastity belt.
"No mistake will be tolerated now, You say!"
Before sending me back to my cell You order me to be on all fours and smell and lick Your Pussy again.
You smile as I comply. You know from the look on my face that the little spikes inside the tip of my chastity belt are performing well. There is no way for Your slave to be fully hard... Time is definately on Your side!
You push me backwards with Your feet on my shoulders and declare:
"Go back to your cell immediately and sleep. I need an efficient slave tomorrow, do not say anything and kiss Your Mistress' feet before leaving!"
Without saying anything I obey. The door of my cell locks behind me.
The spikes go on biting the delicate skin of my circumsised cock as I cannot help thinking of My Owner...
....................
I have been up since 5am preparing breakfast for Mistress and doing my chores. I dressed as Mistress required and saw the gardener out the back doing his work. "Slave, the gardener will be leaving soon, he only had a couple of things to do today". "Go down to the spa room and see what you will need for the cleaning. I will be ordering food and items today for our celebration night, if you need anything I will have to order it. Go now and don't be long". I do what is asked and make my way back to the house. The gardener has just driven out the gate.

Mistress has changed and is wearing a red corset, black stockings, boots and carrying her whip. My collar is in her hands as she opens the door and pulls me inside. "Get those clothes off now slave, I want to see that hot flesh in front of me". I strip down quickly to nothing, Mistress has placed my collar and lead on and is dragging me downstairs to the dungeon. Looks like I'm in for another hard training session, my cock is starting to get erect thinking about it and Mistress sees. She flicks my balls and dick with the tip of her whip as we are walking, she knows just how hard and where to hit to make the biggest impact.

Inside the dungeon there is a swing suspended from the ceiling. I have to put my legs into the stirrups and my hands are tied up to the chains. I'm laying backwards with my legs spread apart and my arms together above my head. Mistress places the nipple clamps on my tits and tightens them up, my cock is throbbing from the sensation and growing hard. Mistress has a pinwheel and is slowly running it up the shaft of my hard cock pressing down harder each time she does it. It feels like tiny pin pricks and she rolls it around the head of my circumcised penis. I'm so aroused and the pricks are making it even worse. Mistress has a candle on the table, she grabs it and drips hot wax on my hard nipples, the heat of the wax burns them. I moan from the sharp sting and Mistress laughs at me. She moves down to my hard cock, she slides her wet lips down over it leaving alot of spit and slowly drips wax on the head and shaft. It is burning me but I love it, my owner is teasing me hard, she knows that I enjoy it when she hurts me. Mistress grabs hold of my cock and starts to pump me, up and down, sucking on my balls and dripping wax on them too. The pumping gets harder and I'm having trouble controlling myself. Mistress stops and gets some ice and rubs that on my cock, again the wax is dripped slowly down the shaft and balls. My hips are pushing up and down as my owner is pumping me again, up and down faster and faster. My balls are tightening and I feel my juice moving upward, Mistress stops and licks my balls again.

I watch as my owner removes her panties, she's putting on a strap on cock, moving so the dildo for her is sliding inside. She moans as it slips into her wet pussy. "Is your tight arse a virgin, slave". "Yes Mistress, it has never been fucked before". "Good, I have a small dildo attached for you which will be nice for your first experience". Mistress walks up to my face and turns my head to see it, she pushes my face down onto the cock and I am sucking it as she fucks my face. She has a tube of lubricant and is now standing between my legs, her finger is lubricating my arse. "If you do not relax slave, you will regret it". I feel her fingers push more lube inside me, it feels so erotic and nice. Mistress grabs my hips and pulls me onto her dick, it slides into my arse with ease. Her hips are pushing into me slowly as she rubs my cock again, bringing me back to full erection. My hips push up, thrusting harder, my cock is going to burst soon, Mistress pulls out of me and walks away. She is leaning over my face her hard nipple resting on my lips. "Suck on these my pleasure slave". My Mistress is moaning with pleasure as she pushes the dildo up inside her faster and faster.

Again she is back between my legs, her cock sliding into me hard. In and out she is moving slowly, her hands are holding my balls and cock. I can feel the juice rising again, I am moaning wanting to come so badly. Mistress is pumping my arse so hard, my hips are thrusting down onto her, her hand is milking my cock, harder and harder. She knows that I can't control it any longer, I am about to explode everywhere. Her mouth goes down onto my cock, she is milking the juice out of me, I can see it running down her chin and onto my balls. Her dick is out of my arse and mistress is dripping my juice onto my mouth and tongue, she goes down and runs her tongue across my lips and into my mouth. The experience surprises me, her lips are so soft and sweet.
....................
Mistress has just left the dungeon, leaving Her slave tied on the swing. Juice is still dripping on the floor from his mouth.
One more time Mistress wanted to show Her Property that She rules his world now. Complaining would be of no help except new punishments.
"Stay silent My french toy You say as You gag him one more time. I'll be back when I decide, you are nothing else than My obedient slave; remember!!"
As I was a bit reluctant to suck the dildo one hour ago, Mistress Lunar smiled and placed pegs on my nose, waiting for my mouth to open at last. She slid it slowly between my lips till it was deep inside me. Removing the pegs She was delighted to see that I accepted to be throat fucked for the fisrt time in my life...

Mistress Lunar prefers so much to break a slave who is able to fight before submitting. She knows from experience that they obey perfectly when they are defeated, when they accept to serve!
Mistress liked the way I struggled on the swing when she used the candle on my tits and on my balls and cock, She was pleased to see that I stayed hard while being tortured. And when She raped my arse, She knew that I will certainly be ready for the Celebration!!!
When my Mistress' lips began to milk my cock, I immediately came... Please Mistress forgive me, I cannot control anything now!
Before leaving, Mistress made me lick Her Pussy and Arse.
"Kiss my dildo You said!"

No comments:

Post a Comment